• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Who do you apparently look like?

samadhi said:
Someone took a photo of me on my birthday weekend and i firmly believe that, due to the lighting and shadow, i look like Telly from Sesame Street.

hahahaha

My dingaling, my dingaling.....
mecopy.jpg

The people I went to high school with would keep telling me I look like Heath Ledger. Despite the fact that I'm Asian and he's white.

These days I keep meeting people who think I look like someone they already know. I must have about a dozen clones running about.

i have a range of people i "look like"

my most common is mike goldman, and i have even had to produce ID once to prove that i wasn't..
Goldman_061016090820423_wideweb__300x375.jpg

i've also had john safran a couple of times.. but i can't pick it.. maybe minus glasses?
JohnSafranVsGod.jpg

when i shave my head i get michael chiklis:

01.jpg

I've gotten Billy off Big Brother 07 a few times, I can kinda see it. I do hate being referenced to that god awful show though.

SLM - The first picture I saw of you on BL I thought Kate Hudson straight away!

In high school some people would call me Michael J, for Michael J. Fox - that one was cool cause I knew all the lines from Back to The Future so I used to love being called Mike J.

These days I get told I look like Toby Maguire by some people ;).. I've even heard someone say I remind them of the kid who eats the hash cookies in Empire Records.. cant remember his name..

Last edited:
Doppelganger said:
I've been told I look like Neve Campbell.

I can see it kinda, but not heaps.

Please post a pic of yourself! I think Neve Campbell is sexy. <3