• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos White Xanax bars?

ovo1024

Bluelighter
So I just bought some White bars off my friend, and I’ve never seen these in real life before because I thought they discontinued this brand. They are the ones that actually say “Xanax” ok them with the number 2 on the back. What do y’all think? I just popped one of them

I believe I’ve only gotten these ones once over the years. Real pharmacy ones that is, I’ve gotten plenty of presses (which contain alprazolam 50% of the time, something else that’s active 25% of the time, and bunk or otherwise worthless 25% of the time).

I’d say just take your normal dose. If, however, you have no opi tolerance, take half a bar maximum because fent is a popular cut on the bars.

Fake: Name brand Xanax would cost a fortune so they could not be sold at street prices... kinda like Pregabalin before there were generics available.

It's possible they are straight fuckin fent that will kill.
We really cannot answer the call of real/fake... just give opinions without testing.
When is the last time you saw real xanax? And why would insurance pay 10x for name brand? If the person receiving the Rx had an aversion to generic forms, then they most likely wouldn't sell them anyway.
Been around the block a few times and would bet 1,000 to 1 that they were fake just because they are printed with "XANAX".
All my opinions from experience, that is all.
gFi8ptQ.gif

Back when I was younger the area we lived in had xanax bars pressed with real alprazolam but were stronger than 2 milligrams--I'd say 2.5 milligrams in effects. It was still alprazolam.

I know that people mix fentanyl with alprazolam in bar presses nowadays, and not to doubt HR because it does happen sometimes--but most dealers do not want their buyers to die and have the feds come after them for their lethal supplies of fent-whatever. Other people can state how you can find out if the bars have fent content in them, but I have no idea how to discern that.

It is possible that they are real. I have seen brand name Klonopin and Valium (the ones with the K or V cut out of the middle), but they are rather uncommon.

I think the more likely scenario is they are fakes, pressed with benzodiazepine analogues, or fentanyl, as PtahTek said.

Be careful.

Last edited:
I think the more likely scenario is they are fakes, pressed with benzodiazepine analogues

Yes exactly this, go check out wedinos a lab that tests people's drugs, I'm not saying send yours pills to them as you need to be in the UK I think, but just have a look at their website and check out xanax and other benzos they get sent, so much Flualprazolam and Etizolam etc

I've had so many white xanax 2 mg bars, they look exactly what was on Google images, when I was first buying them they was definitely real xanax but they was fake in the sence someone had either repressed xanax but made them weaker, bought xanax powder and pressed their own and mixed it with another powder, such as chalk or something, nothing sweet as most people dissolve them or chew them up to get the Alprazolam taste, as that's how we see how strong they are, we see how bitter they are as alprazolam has a distinctive taste

So yes yours are probably fake, they may have alprazolam in, but also another compound, another benzo, likely an RC like ones ones I've mentioned or other RCs, or if you're unlucky fent!

Best thing you can do is buy fentanyl testing strips and test a piece of your pills