• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin white tar heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

red22

Bluelighter
I got some heroin that had the consistency of tar and smelled like heroin but was totally white and I snorted it a few minutes ago and so far I don't think I feel anything. It came in a teeny tiny zip lock (like a fifth the size of a small weed baggie)...

I've done a SHIT load of tar from multiple sources and never had nor heard of white tar...I don't even think it's possible i think the process they use to make tar gives it a dark color. Was it from your usual connect?

I too have done a load of tar, never white, but what makes me think it may be possible is how unmistakable that smell is. It makes me want to puke just thinking about it (im in w/d)- I guess you will know in a few mins if it's real or not! Make sure to post...

I got some heroin that had the consistency of tar and smelled like heroin but was totally white and I snorted it a few minutes ago and so far I don't think I feel anything. It came in a teeny tiny zip lock (like a fifth the size of a small weed baggie)...

i think ya got burned, my friend.

I've never heard of white colored tar. Black, brown, and almost amber is what I've read about.

Test out a bit my smoking/snorting.

As phrozen pointed out, you answered your own question - it's probably fake.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.