• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids White stuff at bottom of cwe cocodamal safe to filter or discard?

BJCS333

Bluelighter
Is the white stuff safe to filter quick because its just sitting here while i debate it

by white stuff i assume its the paracetamol if that its shit throw it away. well thats what i was told Anyway. did you filter with 2(double) coffie filter if yes. and the white stuff (paracetamol) is what left then throw it away againe thats what i herd and was told to do.

Last edited:
Thats what i assumed i think ive mastered the cwe now and just about fully understand it the water asorbs and seperates the codeine from the paracetomal which is then filtered through

If u know that much then there's nothing left to master but the right volume of water... The white shit is trash aka tylenol/acetaminophen/paracetamol

by white stuff i assume its the paracetamol if that its shit throw it away. well thats what i was told Anyway. did you filter with 2(double) coffie filter if yes. and the white stuff (paracetamol) is what left then throw it away againe thats what i herd and was told to do.

I used 3 sheets of toilet roll

You should use coffee filters, not toilet paper. As for the white leftover, its as noted Paracetemol, along with binder and filler. There is always some carryover though and so if you wanted to be meticulous and maximise your yield run at least one more filtering after removing your codeine in solution.