• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin White Heroin on the east coast?

alfredosauce

Bluelighter
I'm almost positive it must be fent analog + cut. Would china white really reach the east coast?

I've done plenty of China, I don't know if I've ever had some laced with anything Fent related down here in the South. I don't like Fent for its heavy sedation and a lack of euphoria but I've done plenty of bomb powder.

I hate fent. I don't feel like there any actual heroin in the china white either. I think people around here are just selling some fent analog with cut. East coast is famous for brown dope, why would china white be here? China is much closer to west coast I feel like they would just import it there.

I don't know, down here below the Virginia state line, everyone considers tar trash and China where it's at.

Honestly it could be real fent as it is easily availible off the dark net, which anyone producing "China white," could easily access while the analog possibility is likely too.

Really you can't know without sending it to a lab for analysis as if anyone here says East coast China white is one thing and multiple people come here with various China white batches some more potent than others or even different analogs of fent so no one can assume the dose from one batch is safe with another. Last thing this pace needs is a person overdosing thanks to false confidence their China is a less potent fent analog while in reality they have a fent bag even worse possibly a hot spot of pure fent. Always start low and work your way up.

Honestly it could be real fent as it is easily availible off the dark net, which anyone producing "China white," could easily access while the analog possibility is likely too.

Really you can't know without sending it to a lab for analysis as if anyone here says East coast China white is one thing and multiple people come here with various China white batches some more potent than others or even different analogs of fent so no one can assume the dose from one batch is safe with another. Last thing this pace needs is a person overdosing thanks to false confidence their China is a less potent fent analog while in reality they have a fent bag even worse possibly a hot spot of pure fent. Always start low and work your way up.

So would you agree this white dope is most likely fent analogue + cut and no actual heroin? I think the only real heroin in the east coast would be brown #4 or maybe some tar.

I'm concerned because a close friend of mine has been doing a lot of this stuff and if it is a fent analog I bet a hotspot will kill him.

Ya powder could really be anything as tacodude said. Not only the darknet but just RCs are available with 1:10 mannitol cuts that people pass off as heroin. You should be able to tell the difference because those RCs with only last about 30 mins. So it is not crazy that "china white" has made its way to the east or west coast, the massive internet drug empire has allowed movement of drugs to go anywhere these days. I could get anything in the world if I wanted to. All I need is the proper website and browser.

Very likely most China white is cut with some form of fent be it the regular fent, less potent acetyl fent, or even ultra potent 3-methyl fent. Very unlikely to be pure heroin. Definitely educate him on hot spots and to test 1/10 each individual bag especially if packaged as stamps/bloons (multiple single shot bags that without a tolerance can be multiple doses) before making a shot containing a large amount of the bag or multiple stamps/Bloons. It may affect his rush if he doesn't wait 30-60 min before the tester bag shots and the real shot unless he gets like a bundle and tests them all separate in a sitting as a creeper high that builds each shot so that when he wants to do a big shot for a rush he will know that he can put three of his bags together or take a large amount if it is bought in bulk like a half g or more at a time.

I might have to tell his parents at this point. I'm not letting him die doing this shit. He does it every day.

I hear you, but also keep in mind it might lead to a huge disruption in his life he may not be ready for especially if he is not ready to accept quitting even if it means losing his home and everything he has. Talk to him first and let him know your concerns and he may just listen. If you attempt to force him to quit when he is not ready you will really fuck their life up especially if their parents are not understanding and force him cold turkey, treat him like a drug addict making him feel worse about himself, and not knowing therefore not putting the effort to making sure he recovers by getting him to comprehensive long term care to acknowle the underlying reason for his use, which sadly may be chronic pain meaning he may have chose the worst opiate, but the best family of medication for pain management if not abused IMO. Just because they use IV doesn't mean they abuse, but use abnormally especially if the goal is to reduce the dose needed for relief and to make what he has last rather than the rush and high.

Like I said try talking to him. Express your concerns for his well being and possible overdose. Remind him even if he is rescued if it is not right away he could end up with oxygen deprivation to the brain leading to long term damage he most likely will live with got the rest of his life. Ask him why he uses and if he thought of seeking a better choice like suboxone, methadone, or just telling his doctor about his issues to get the best suggestion if opiate replacement treatment is inappropriate

See if you can help him working with him before going behind his back and while having helpful intentions likely will be viewed as backstabbing. The last thing you want is for him to cut himself off from you or other friends as the recovery process definitely takes some serious work and is near impossible without the support of family and friends, which if he blocks himself off from feeling/thinking he can't trust those close to him that will lead to him not having that social support.

This comes from someone struggling with opiate addiction especially as my family thinks it's better to abandon me while I end up in an abusive relationship even after getting raped. Those things would never happen if they didn't make it a priority for me to be off every single drug even cannabis and honestly I would not be using opiates if I wasn't pressured to quit cannibis even though in the beginning it was all I needed.

Now I need opiates to relieve tension and tightness around my areas of pain while getting high doesn't happen until much higher doses I don't care to chase while without cannibis I still end up in pain craving to use more forcing me to put effort into not thinking about not only the pain, but the opiates I could use to make it get better leading to overusing scripts.

Seriously make sure your choices help him and don't leave him abandoned in a way he becomes vulnerable to being raped or worse physically abused, robbed of his identity leaving him in over excessive debt, or even worse killed/hurt by a dealer he ends up owing money to getting fronted after being kicked out and losing whatever his source of income is.

I hear you, but also keep in mind it might lead to a huge disruption in his life he may not be ready for especially if he is not ready to accept quitting even if it means losing his home and everything he has. Talk to him first and let him know your concerns and he may just listen. If you attempt to force him to quit when he is not ready you will really fuck their life up especially if their parents are not understanding and force him cold turkey, treat him like a drug addict making him feel worse about himself, and not knowing therefore not putting the effort to making sure he recovers by getting him to comprehensive long term care to acknowle the underlying reason for his use, which sadly may be chronic pain meaning he may have chose the worst opiate, but the best family of medication for pain management if not abused IMO. Just because they use IV doesn't mean they abuse, but use abnormally especially if the goal is to reduce the dose needed for relief and to make what he has last rather than the rush and high.

Like I said try talking to him. Express your concerns for his well being and possible overdose. Remind him even if he is rescued if it is not right away he could end up with oxygen deprivation to the brain leading to long term damage he most likely will live with got the rest of his life. Ask him why he uses and if he thought of seeking a better choice like suboxone, methadone, or just telling his doctor about his issues to get the best suggestion if opiate replacement treatment is inappropriate

See if you can help him working with him before going behind his back and while having helpful intentions likely will be viewed as backstabbing. The last thing you want is for him to cut himself off from you or other friends as the recovery process definitely takes some serious work and is near impossible without the support of family and friends, which if he blocks himself off from feeling/thinking he can't trust those close to him that will lead to him not having that social support.

This comes from someone struggling with opiate addiction especially as my family thinks it's better to abandon me while I end up in an abusive relationship even after getting raped. Those things would never happen if they didn't make it a priority for me to be off every single drug even cannabis and honestly I would not be using opiates if I wasn't pressured to quit cannibis even though in the beginning it was all I needed.

Now I need opiates to relieve tension and tightness around my areas of pain while getting high doesn't happen until much higher doses I don't care to chase while without cannibis I still end up in pain craving to use more forcing me to put effort into not thinking about not only the pain, but the opiates I could use to make it get better leading to overusing scripts.

Seriously make sure your choices help him and don't leave him abandoned in a way he becomes vulnerable to being raped or worse physically abused, robbed of his identity leaving him in over excessive debt, or even worse killed/hurt by a dealer he ends up owing money to getting fronted after being kicked out and losing whatever his source of income is.

Hey thanks for the response.

I know it could seriously get him in trouble. It is becoming way too much though. He's ripped me off several times in the last month, knowing that I live off $40 allowance a week. I've told him 100x that he's going to fuck himself up with the stuff. I tell him how his dealer is probably making shit loads off him just selling him a fent mix. So he asks me how to order fent and make it himself. I tell him to seriously fuck off when he asked that.

I feel like the stuff is changing him making him a complete user of people around him and just being reckless. He already failed all his classes last semester ($5000 parents money down the drain). I try to ignore it, I mean I've struggled with addiction too but it's just ridiculous. He doesn't IV but still if he gets a hot spot or his dealer mixes a stronger batch hes going to die. There recently was a 30 kilo bust of fent dope in my area as well, that may be where it was coming from.

I could be wrong this could be china white heroin which he probably wouldn't OD on, but I highly doubt it's actually dope. Anyway he's just going down the tubes anyway at this point and acts like nothings wrong. He's cocky and needs a wake up call. I'm going to sleep on it, but I think I will have to tell his parents what's going on, and make sure he doesn't figure out I was the one who "snitched".

I hear you on that and fully endorse going to his parents as it sounds you have called him out, but honestly I think you need to sit down with him straightforward call him out as you explain it here as it sounds like you haven't as well as your concern if him oding and doing as well as throwing away his life burning bridges. To really hit him hard tell him soon his bridge will start to burn with you and if he doesn't take you seriously you will let his parents know. Doing shit behind his back like that honestly is not as bad as him ripping you off, but it will lead to him feeling betrayal just as you did him doing that even though he has no right to think that way as you want to help him. He may be a child and stop talking to you at first, but he will come around and you sound like you're ready to stop letting him into your life until he cleans up and let him know that too. With all of that on his plate he may just realize himself how bad his habit is. I just ask you suggest a one on one serious intervention before going about it the way you suggest as that will not be the right way. If anything plan an intervention with his parents and whichever other friends he hasn't burned enough to stop making effort to help him where all of you wait for him to come home usually mediated by a counseler where person by person tells him exactly how they hurt them, why it hurt, how much they care, and what they hope to see him achieve on top of getting better reminding him of the potential he still and always had that led to him making friends in the first place.

Just think about it before going behind his back and being a sneaky Petey as this is a critical point for him that can either send him on a path of recovery or a fucking nosedive to rock bottom rather than his current gradual decent. He needs to think people care about him, trust him still to a degree he deserves after everything, and that their is belief and hope he can get better allowing him to see what the withdrawals make look impossible. That's if you really want to make the effort to make sure revealing his habit leads to a fast track help and not sending him faster to rock bottom possibly leading to long term life damage rather than short term childish anger at being forced into a recovery situation that really will only work if he accepts it will.

I hear you though if he can't even order fent himself and yet expects to be able to have the maturity, intellect and wisdom to manage an opiate dependancy without it becoming an addiction he's a damn fool, which I'm sure he was not so much before this habit even possibly being quite bright and fill of potential he is giving up for the habit. It's hard and I wish you the best and will keep this in my thoughts. If you need any support through this or advice just post in this thread and I'll check the posts ASAP or shoot me a PM if you'd rather discuss this more privately

Like Taco said, you should never assume that what you're getting has the same consistency/strength as what you're used to. I didn't mean to lead anyone that way with my post about what I usually get around here.

There is definitely white heroin that has little to no fent in it in NYS. I know, pretty recently I was there and tried some. I got it several times from same source. It was just slightly off white with a slight vinegar odor. It was definitely majority an opiate, probably heroin. I was euphoric for hours, nodded nicely, etc... I did almost OD once, but it was likely just b/c I misjudged tolerance and did too much. three bags straight off, when later two gave me the above effects and i only needed to dose three times daily with an 8-mg bupe habit I'd stopped three days prior to getting the dope. The OD feeling lasted well over an hour - i should have been narcaned, but i doubt it was fentanyl.

That said - these days I would anticipate fentanyl in white ecp. But if your supplier is a long time dealer who uses and is on the up, genuine china is out there, but not so easy to find. I hooked up with an old timer and he knew a long time, reliable source for genuine china in a city of about 700,000...