• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Which word distilled out of your trip?

DrumTripper

Bluelighter
Here’s just a fun question I always wanted to ask the wider community, but was too shy.
Now on a nice 50ug ETH-LAD day, it seems worth a shot! o_O

Especially during LSD trips, I often have a word that pops up, either invented or in use, which will become a kind of focal point of interest or hilarity.
Some last the whole trip, and even into life beyond the trip, while others fade away or get buried into forgetfulness.

So, do you get any of these words, made-up or even real, which stand out during a trip for any reason?

Side question: do you ever look at something like sand and see strange letters? Wish I could capture those and discover that they lead to some deeply buried ancient coding within the junk portion of our DNA.

my first ever trip there was this word which idk what it was but it entailed the meaning of reality all of life and infinity. Its impossible to understand it lol.

Alot of the times in my trips i will see 3d letters of LSD-25 in places.

Here’s just a fun question I always wanted to ask the wider community, but was too shy.
Now on a nice 50ug ETH-LAD day, it seems worth a shot! o_O

Especially during LSD trips, I often have a word that pops up, either invented or in use, which will become a kind of focal point of interest or hilarity.
Some last the whole trip, and even into life beyond the trip, while others fade away or get buried into forgetfulness.

So, do you get any of these words, made-up or even real, which stand out during a trip for any reason?

Side question: do you ever look at something like sand and see strange letters? Wish I could capture those and discover that they lead to some deeply buried ancient coding within the junk portion of our DNA.
I love this topic! It was usually words in songs connected with music I would listen to while tripping on acid, mushrooms, or very stoned on pot/hashish.

I was tripping pretty heavy the other day and was wearing some shorts inside out and the pocket was twisted into a ball and I could only feel it from the outside, but not quite get to it. I was like like this twisted mass with a mostly paper towel center should have a name, why it should have a name, I think only tripping me would understand. I decided it should be called a "gonch" which at the time I thought was hilarious. I kept imagining a grizzled old man saying "its in your gonch, check your gonch sonny" and just started giggling. It's good I live and trip alone because its impossible to explain, and I'm sure it's totally not funny to anyone else but me.

I get this, but its like glossalia. Whenever a certain string gets stuck on repeat, near the peak intry to recreate it and start chanting. "Aye-ing-ahhhhhhhhhh aye-ahm-gawwwwdddd bzzzzczzzurrllll pen day hoe naaaahhh meeeee haaaaaa ayyeee ingggg ahhhhh Rio Rio Rio ah, ha, ha, ha"

It’s so funny how our minds love to attach meaning to things, even if there appears to be none. @Viraldrome I totally get that; you’ve responded with the essence of what I was wondering. Some things just need names and when tripping, we invent something. I agree - it IS a gonch!

Nurzelsquirk and snooch-nozzle (on ETH-LAD too interestingly)

edit: nurzelsnurf ... it was nurzelsnurf not nurzelsquirk lol

Last edited:
I also usually come out of every trip with some sort of idea or concept but not necessarily a word or phrase.

My last LSD trip I remember thinking about feeling trapped and screaming, cacophonous wail for help only for the vibration to bounce back and resonate in me.

Was a great trip but the epiphany was a bit negative. It was more of an emotion I felt near the comedown.

Coming down from a strong salvia trip, still dazed, kinda drooling, I said with my slowest and down pitched voice: "MUCHO MAS DE LO QUE TE IMAGINAS" (Much more than you imagine)
But the rarest one was my first salvia experience, the same happened comming out, I said DELAIKO, wich in the moment seemed the place I was during, the place where dreams come true, the place before and after death, de la iko, from the IKO, I came from the IKO.
It left me with such a strong impression that I still nickname me POLIdelaIKo

There's something more poetic about those phrases in Spanish than English ^. I'm not sure if it's my own associations with the language, or if there's something more fundamentally sonically pleasing about it.

Every time I smoke DMT I hear the word JABBERWOCKY at the start of my trip and have no fuckin clue why or what it means...

Haha that’s hilarious - it’s a poem by Lewis Carroll full of non-words or nonsense words.
Opens with “‘Twas brilig (sp?) and the slithy tove did guile and gimble in the nave” of something like that.
Look it up, it’ll get trippy as you read it.
You’ve prolly heard it back in school daze.

Funny what sticks in the mind, only to surface randomly years later after dropping a tab!

Verbally not so much but I did have a shroom trip in hawaii where the geometric word HAWAII was twerking it’s palendromic ass all up in my grill.
For mouth noises when not engaging in ceremonial singing (my favorite trip activity) it’s usually a full On glossolalia gibberish glow with lots of overtones and harmonics lol

Thanks for replying, folks!
These are fun - as long as they don’t trigger an obsession to decode their “meaning!”
When it happens to me, I always feel there must be more to it than gibberish.
Wishful thinking, prolly.