Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Which Stifler was the best in the AP series?

Yeah it's not at all the same thing. Used condoms are dirty. They potentially carry disease (that is half the point of condoms). Saying 'I'm bi' doesn't explain anything because most bisexual people wouldn't get turned on by having a used condom dropped in their drink. Doesn't matter who it belonged to. It's gross. It's like sniffing a girls panties after she fucks some other dude, but much much worse. Neither fetish I understand. I mean, why not actually find someone to fuck? If you want to suck some dick, then go out and suck some dick. Drinking beer mixed with sperm, condom lubricant and random vaginal juices doesn't sound like a very satisfying sexual experience. In fact, like most of the supposedly humorous situations in the American Pie series (like when that chick spat a mouthful of sperm into a beer and then Stifler drank it - wow the sheer variety of gags in those films is astounding) it's not meant to be sexy. It's meant to be disgusting. Used condoms are right up there as the most disgusting things on the planet. It's a fucking weird fetish man. It's like getting off on being stabbed by a used syringe. It's not at all like being hit in the face by a (clean) bra that your (consenting) girlfriend is removing (presumably) before having sex with you.

itt: dirt comes out of the deceased's penis

nifty, bro. ;)

Can we please keep this thread focused on Stiffler in his many incarnations. :)

Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake!

for some reason I really have the urge to put a shoe buffer on my ballsack now

Last edited:
While it may have gotten its roots from Porky's, at the time AP came out in 1999, Hollywood had steered away from the "raunchy comedy", with lots of nudity and gross out jokes. This was the first film to come out like this for almost a decade, at least the first people actually watched. When you look at all of the gross out and fart joke films of the 2000's, including Wedding Crashers, Old School, etc, alot of them got ideas from American Pie.

+1.

Yes, it spawned far too many sequels and was not the most groundbreakingly original movie ever made but the cultural impact of the first AP movie is undeniable. It almost single-handedly brought the high school comedy back in the same way that Scream did for the teen slasher movies.
Sure, AP spawned a slew of terrible imitations. But AP also opened the door for smarter teen comedies like Freaks And Geeks, The Girl Next Door, and Superbad to be made just by being a profittable. Even Glee and Scott Pilgrim owe some debt to AP.

Network, this thread might be too specific to get a wide array of responses. Perhaps a general American Pie thread would be better. I've made the same mistake before (ie. starting a thread on "Pre-code movies" when perhaps a general "Classic Film" thread would have been more inclusive).

Last edited:
Sure, AP spawned a slew of terrible imitations. But AP also opened the door for smarter teen comedies like Freaks And Geeks, The Girl Next Door, and Superbad to be made just by being a profittable. Even Glee and Scott Pilgrim owe some debt to AP.

Bullshit. Freaks and Geeks was produced in the same year as the first American Pie film. Did Apatow ever say he even liked the American Pie films? Or are you just saying it for him? Maybe the guy who made Scott Pilgrim (personally I don't see the connection there at all) hates the American Pie films... But who gives a shit what he thinks, right? Let's just assume that everything produced post American Pie that contains a dick joke was directly inspired by it.

After all, American Pie invented the dick joke.

I heard that Louis C.K. has a shrine to the original American Pie film in his basement and that he goes down there every day and ceremonially masturbates with various kinds of pastry. In fact, I'm pretty sure that Louis C.K's very existence relies on Jason Bigs sticking his cock in some lukewarm applesauce.

the cultural impact of the first AP movie is undeniable

Yes, the cultural significance of American Pie is truly astounding. Because, unlike Porkies, it made a lot of money.

(Seriously some of you people speak an enormous amount of crap.)

t the time AP came out in 1999, Hollywood had steered away from the "raunchy comedy", with lots of nudity and gross out jokes. This was the first film to come out like this for almost a decade, at least the first people actually watched.

Ahem.

1998 - Something About Mary - $176,000,000

Last edited: