• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Which RC is the most like MDMA?

dosage taken?
317mg the first time orally. I've taken up to 365mg.

That's enough to produce crazy eye wiggles and pretty heavy gurning for me.

I used to prefer oral 4-mmc in the 300-500 mg range.

went through 1,2g of mephedrone in 2 sessions, so it equals what you state. 3mmc i dosed not nearly so high, didnt had that desire with it which was totally different than with 4mmc which was so much fun to redose.

I've heard there is a lot of variability with it depending on the source. I'm glad I found the good stuff the first time!

does it smell like toilet freshener mixed with some type of safrole/mdma safrole smell ?
No it barely smells of anything at all. Is that what 6-EAPB is supposed to smell like?

Turns out there has been a bad batch of Ropadope reagent being supplied by one of the very few legal suppliers of drug testing kits and kits were giving false positives to 6-EAPB when testing MDMA. On another forum a few other people were trying to make sense of their strange test results from vendors that were known to be highly reliable and it turned out we'd all been using the same reagent supplier (a real world Harm Reduction organisation).

I found out today, that fortunately the organisation plans to investigate the reagents and recall if necessary and supply replacements from a fresh batch.

Im not too sure what its meant to smell like. But i know factually what ive been receiving for years is the analouges so i know its around.
All i really know is heaps of its being flogged as MDA and no ones really caught onto it. Half of its wet lol no one be importing wet powder hahahah :p

MDMC or 6-APB would be like MDMA but from what I have heard people also had really good experiences with BZP in early days.
Best thing to get a full effect of Cathinones is to load up with good AMINO drinks not only to hydrate but to maximize effects.
I used to get super rush and only rolled few extra during the night and loved my experiences!

Methylone is like MDMA-light and was put into a lot of pills in the US when it was more widely available, but I agree with casual-eater none are really like MDMA.

6-APB is more like MDA I found. Nowhere near as safe as MDMA, much harsher on the brain and serotonin receptors. I tend to stay away from the RC alternatives for this reason, I've abused MDMA enough. If it's just out of curiosity and not a replacement the x-MAPB/X-APB and Methylone are worth a go.
Depends on what grade and color you did? Many companies produced it and my favorite is 6 APB and Golden color Methylone. I also used to load up on Pheynlalanine and 5 HTP along with tons of Ocean Spray Cranberry juice to stay well hydrated with allot of real citrus juices. Good cheap RC is Pentylone and that tends to be more just a stimulant.

Thanks, Buzz! So the new formula is better, eh? I thought it might be that it was about availability of the RCs.

I thought more than once if one can hit different mdma-like experiences mixing different stuff, probably could be better than Borax, or at least not worse.
I do consider 3-fea a great serotonergic substance, I don't know why it's not more talked about...
6apb is great but a bit... too spiritual sometimes, it's not particularly hedonistic, but seems great for therapy.
Will try 5-mapb as soon as possible
I mixed once 5-meo-mipt with 4-fma and it was pretty interesting, I remember it being super powerful and not disorientating, at least no the most of the roll (it was quite rolly).

I thought on different mixes like 5-mapb +3fa, 3-fea + (7mg) 4-ho-mipt, 5-apb + 6apb + 2fa...
there's so many options to replicate it, with different nuances.

I thought more than once if one can hit different mdma-like experiences mixing different stuff, probably could be better than Borax, or at least not worse.
I do consider 3-fea a great serotonergic substance, I don't know why it's not more talked about...
6apb is great but a bit... too spiritual sometimes, it's not particularly hedonistic, but seems great for therapy.
Will try 5-mapb as soon as possible
I mixed once 5-meo-mipt with 4-fma and it was pretty interesting, I remember it being super powerful and not disorientating, at least no the most of the roll (it was quite rolly).

I thought on different mixes like 5-mapb +3fa, 3-fea + (7mg) 4-ho-mipt, 5-apb + 6apb + 2fa...
there's so many options to replicate it, with different nuances.
If you feel that way about 6apb, I imagine you might feel similarly about 5mapb. It is probably the most therapeutic out of the bunch, in fact, i am surprised it is not the main substance for MAPS.

If you feel that way about 6apb, I imagine you might feel similarly about 5mapb. It is probably the most therapeutic out of the bunch, in fact, i am surprised it is not the main substance for MAPS.
well..
in anycase, I'm not saying that because I dislike spiritual feelings, the thing is that sometimes I've shared with others and they don't seem to enjoy it as much as mdma, which I think is sad and lame, because it's just pretty enjoyable by itself, BECAUSE of the differences, not despite them.
I just think that sometimes 6-apb is too spiritual to have fun, but I do prefer that type of substances instead of mdma, the thing is that not everyone of my circle tend to think the same.

interesting what you say about MAPS, I probably could contact them, since in Madrid they have some specific tests about mdma, so I could contact the woman who runs that and comment her about 5-mapb, I'm sure they know since very long time (probably the problem is more related with legality and difficulty of getting permissions.

well..
in anycase, I'm not saying that because I dislike spiritual feelings, the thing is that sometimes I've shared with others and they don't seem to enjoy it as much as mdma, which I think is sad and lame, because it's just pretty enjoyable by itself, BECAUSE of the differences, not despite them.
I just think that sometimes 6-apb is too spiritual to have fun, but I do prefer that type of substances instead of mdma, the thing is that not everyone of my circle tend to think the same.

interesting what you say about MAPS, I probably could contact them, since in Madrid they have some specific tests about mdma, so I could contact the woman who runs that and comment her about 5-mapb, I'm sure they know since very long time (probably the problem is more related with legality and difficulty of getting permissions.
The only anectdotal reason I can think of why mdma would be preferred is in the case of PTSD since mdma “blasts” the serotonin, while 5MAPB feels more like it steadily streams serotonin. It is less intense, still amazing, but I wonder if the “blasting” effect of mdma helps to really heal the ptsd better than 5MAPB would. Otherwise however, for pure therapy, 5MAPB is much more emotionally plugged and much more likely for people to speak to deep thoughts or feelings than mdma.

Anybody who has done 4 MEC and 4 MMC please tell me if you think they are very very similar in effects and your trip sensations ?:rockon::green banana::Mario party::heart3:

Hands down Original Gold color or Pink Color Methylone tested at 98% about 75% strength of old SASS real MDMA of the1990's. Best alternative would be... 6APB or MDPV.

I can say that been smoking the hell out of that new BU or RU which is DiPentylone and it is addictive as Ready for sure:bong::hear4t:🤗🤗🤗🤗

Hands down Original Gold color or Pink Color Methylone tested at 98% about 75% strength of old SASS real MDMA of the1990's. Best alternative would be... 6APB or MDPV.
Why MDPV as it doesn't release serotonin, only noradrenaline and dopamine?