• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Which RC is the most like MDMA?

I think 60-90mg 5mapb+ 10mg 2-fa +3-5mg 5-meo-mipt will do the trick
Is the Borax combo or very similar. Maybe he uses 2-fma? I consider 2-fa to be more of a straight stim.
This is the original borax combo. New one subs 2fa and 4homet respectively

This may be an unpopular opinion but I want to throw 5-MEO-DALT out there! VERY strong roll like high. Eye wiggles, stimulating, euphoric. I was amazed that it is a tryptamine it reminded me so much of a roll. I loved it. Kicked my ass even.

5-MEO-DALT isn't ideal as it has the major drawbacks of ultra rapid development of tolerance and short duration. A unique tryptamine experience for sure!!

This may be an unpopular opinion but I want to throw 5-MEO-DALT out there! VERY strong roll like high. Eye wiggles, stimulating, euphoric. I was amazed that it is a tryptamine it reminded me so much of a roll. I loved it. Kicked my ass even.

5-MEO-DALT isn't ideal as it has the major drawbacks of ultra rapid development of tolerance and short duration. A unique tryptamine experience for sure!!
ROA? How can there be eye wiggles if there is no serotonin release?

I've smoked quite a bit, desperately hoping to get something more from it but all my attempts kinda failed, I found it much more like a psychedelic than an empathogen too.

ROA? How can there be eye wiggles if there is no serotonin release?

I've smoked quite a bit, desperately hoping to get something more from it but all my attempts kinda failed, I found it much more like a psychedelic than an empathogen too.
I only ordered 5-MEO-DALT once bc it was hard to find outside of uk vendors. This was years ago so the details are very fuzzy.

What I do remember for sure was that after my first experience I wanted more and found I had to ingest 2-3x more to get the same effect as the already wearing off dose from an hour before.

I think the ROA was nasal but it may have been oral. I haven't tried smoking it but I could see how it could suck you down the pipe. I'm pretty sure the doses I ended up using blew the recommended ones I've seen just now online out of the water. That could account for me thinking it was kinda like an ultra short, fairly intense roll than a trip.

Not the best material in the world since it's so short and the tolerance is so wicked so probably not the best replacement for mdma.

Last edited:
I'm gonna bump this again just because my other answer was kind of lame. 3 or 4-MMC is my real pick. Both beat out bk-MDMA in intensity. If you can't seem to roll on MDMA you should try one of those. You have to dose it orally for it to feel like MDMA though snorting it is stimulating in a way that makes it not feel like a roll.

3-chloroethcathinone has some mdma like qualities, its certainly calmer. my batch is not that potent however. btw i found 5meo-dalt to be a somewhat so-so psychedelic, nothing special. you almost cannot smoke it, it turns into black goo. probably because of the lability of the methoxy and allyl groups.

I got some MDMA that tested positive for 6-EAPB the other day. There is very little about it online, but what there is says it has similarities with MDMA. I don’t know what proportion my MDMA is cut with it so I can’t evaluate whether it is really the good (and strong) enactogen/empathogen some claim it to be.

3-chloroethcathinone has some mdma like qualities, its certainly calmer. my batch is not that potent however. btw i found 5meo-dalt to be a somewhat so-so psychedelic, nothing special. you almost cannot smoke it, it turns into black goo. probably because of the lability of the methoxy and allyl groups.
Interesting. I've never tried any amphetamines or cathinones before which were n-ethyl. I did try a cathinone with an ethyl group and it was awful. That was 4-EMC aka 4-ethylmethcathinone. That one was out shortly after 4-MMC but man what a dud. I heard 4-MEC was better (the n-ethyl rather than 4-ethyl) analogs of 4-MMC.

The only alpha ethyl PEA I've ever had was butylone. Surprisingly decent and methylone like that one..
I got some MDMA that tested positive for 6-EAPB the other day. There is very little about it online, but what there is says it has similarities with MDMA. I don’t know what proportion my MDMA is cut with it so I can’t evaluate whether it is really the good (and strong) enactogen/empathogen some claim it to be.
Did you try it out yet? Effects?

I did try a cathinone with an ethyl group and it was awful. That was 4-EMC aka 4-ethylmethcathinone. That one was out shortly after 4-MMC but man what a dud.

i believe i had 4-emc once, found it to be almost the same as mephedrone.

4-MEC was the one that really had some popularity post 4-MMC. 4-EMC was nothing at all like 4-MMC for me. Lots of peripheral stimulation with that one and very little high or euphoria. Total dud that quickly disappeared into deserved obscurity..

I'm gonna bump this again just because my other answer was kind of lame. 3 or 4-MMC is my real pick. Both beat out bk-MDMA in intensity. If you can't seem to roll on MDMA you should try one of those. You have to dose it orally for it to feel like MDMA though snorting it is stimulating in a way that makes it not feel like a roll.

4-mmc feels more like old skool pills the first few times you have it than MDMA does. But with tolerance it becomes more a plain dopamine-y drug.

Mixing 4-mmc with bk-MDMA was a trick back in the legal high days, but it's hard to get the ratio right. bk-MDMA can feel like MDMA-lite but have an unpleasant, speedy tail-end.

does it smell like toilet freshener mixed with some type of safrole/mdma safrole smell ?

There's been heaps of this over the last 5 years in Australia. MDA more commonly being the thing passed off as it.

Ive seen heaps of batches of MDA that are RC analogue. None of it comes as crystal either. It's always powder and looks like an RC. Its also wet and all sorts of different colours. Cream, orange, grey, yellow, off white. It's also wet half the time. It stiiiiiinks too and smells nothing like safrole. Kinda in the same category though, cant really explain it.

Theres MDA tablets made from it. Also MDMA tablets. Have not encountered any MDMA crystal that's RC anagloue though.

I think its really common but no ones caught onto it yet.

Last edited:
Very different ime, much more laid back, mephedrone is really in ones face.

the 3-mec i got was almost indistinguishable from mdma.
Damn, for real? Don't know if it's still available from some places.

Out of all cathinones I do find the 4-MMC high the most similar to MDMA, but somehow condensed into like 40 minutes and a touch dirtier.

Out of all cathinones I do find the 4-MMC high the most similar to MDMA

ok, i found 4mmc to be just plain fun, almost ridiculous how little you have to think about anything while being on it whereas mdma always has a bit of this underlying melancholia. all in all methylone was the cathinone for me that came closest to mdma, liked it even more than the original.

Someone above said something about 3-mmc for light rolls, but there was nothing light about it for me.

I was getting crazy eye wiggles and chewing my own tongue like crazy every time that I bombed a third of a gram!!!!! Just like I used to on MDMA and 4-mmc.