• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Which RC is the most like MDMA?

Rolling things back a bit (no pun intended) methylone was pretty close. Not that you'll get that anymore.

I recommend doing MDMA unless you've got a love for the RCs.

Could 6-apb or 5-mapb replace MDMA when MDMA loses its magic? Is 5-mapb cardiotoxic like 6-apb?

Could 6-apb or 5-mapb replace MDMA when MDMA loses its magic? Is 5-mapb cardiotoxic like 6-apb?
I don't think mdma loses its magic at all.its more of a thing that ppl who have never taken mdma would say.i took mdma hundreds of times and it never lost the magic.

Ive enjoyed so many rcs, but never been lucky enough to try and mdma type rcs, well since methylone was released in 200x i found that so umderwhelming i gave it away, was apparently good too, others enjoyed i just found it so mild and not worth the effort
Interesting. While I agree methylone isn't as good as MDMA, I still enjoyed it very much. It's much less intense than MDMA, but it nevertheless sufficient entactogenic feelings in me such that I was perfectly satisfied with what it was doing and wasn't bothered by what was doing.

The most disappointing substance I ever tried that was supposed to be comparable to MDMA and wasn't at all is MBDB, aka Methyl-J.

I would honestly much rather have 6-apb than most of the supposed MDMA I've experienced this last decade.

It's more psychedelic, more pro sexual and longer lasting.

I've not tried the others you mentioned as the UK ban on psychoactive substances makes things bloody difficult these days.

But 6-apb is a true gem...

Damn I wish I hadn't thrown away my 6-APB pill without ever having tried it...as well as spilling water all over my 5mapb and losing it...ugh.

Methylone felt pretty MDMA-esque but rather short lived.

I was gonna say, surely if this discussion was based on the best, original MDMA of pure transcendental, rushing, loved up magic, the comparisons here would be practically unworthwhile.

But I would actually hazard a bet these RC's, Apb this and that, may be just as appreciable as much MDMA in circulation today?

Or am a just (still) tripping lol? (I am. ;))

I was gonna say, surely if this discussion was based on the best, original MDMA of pure transcendental, rushing, loved up magic, the comparisons here would be practically unworthwhile.

But I would actually hazard a bet these RC's, Apb this and that, may be just as appreciable as much MDMA in circulation today?

Is there really a problem with mdma these days? I thought it was my brain. Need to read that other thread

Tripping or not mate, you're bang on... 👌

I think the whole "mdma sucks these days" is a shared delusion of a bunch of burnt out druggies (myself included)
I disagree strongly. I personally took possibly as much MDMA as any members here, between 1996 and 2005.

I incurred multiple, substantial actual damages to my brainnfunctiin and neurochemistry- genuine brain damage! Many times.

Unlike most I just swallowed it up.

But I never lost the magic.

There is too much smoke around this, for there to be no fire.

No way could true MDMA cease to be incredible for anybody, with a little break.

I disagree strongly. I personally took possibly as much MDMA as any members here, between 1996 and 2005.

I incurred multiple, substantial actual damages to my brainnfunctiin and neurochemistry- genuine brain damage! Many times.

Unlike most I just swallowed it up.

But I never lost the magic.

There is too much smoke around this, for there to be no fire.

No way could true MDMA cease to be incredible for anybody, with a little break.
I dunno, I pretty heavily abused it and its analgoes. I've got a permatolerance to a number of drugs. If you ever come across some old-school mdma id give it a try

I dunno, I pretty heavily abused it and its analgoes. I've got a permatolerance to a number of drugs. If you ever come across some old-school mdma id give it a try
I hear you. But still, there really should be no smoke at all, regardless of these arguable exceptions, if the prouct was the pure, true thing, consistently.

No such discussions reached my own eears between 1996 and 2005.

I think 60-90mg 5mapb+ 10mg 2-fa +3-5mg 5-meo-mipt will do the trick
Is the Borax combo or very similar. Maybe he uses 2-fma? I consider 2-fa to be more of a straight stim.