• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Which of these do you prefer?

Michaelfd

Greenlighter
Or thinks work best for you.

Etizolam
Diclazopam
Pyrazolam
Flubromazepam.

Has anyone had experiences with any of these?

What are you looking for?

Flubromazepam feels the best, takes quite long to hit, lasts long, is a bit expensive.

Etizolam feels almost as good as flubro, hits quickly (good for bad trips), doesn't last long, not expensive

Dizlazepam boring, I guess it's good for sleep, takes a long time to hit (not as long as flubro), lasts long, quite cheap

Pyrazolam good anxiolytic and that's it. Totaly non recreational. Perhaps useful if you want to make an IV benzo, because it's water soluble and not hard to acquire in powder form. Also a bit expensive.

Just seen these 4 on internet and just mearly wondering whats the best, if there is. etiz sounds best though???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edit: Looking for one that makes me less anxious, but sane at same time. probs between etiz and pyrazolam.....

Last edited:
Flutazolam and Flutoprazepam are also supposed to be good. Starting to be sold in Sweeden

I like the more wobbly effects of diclazepam, etiz are good too.
I have no benzo tolerance though. Haven't tried flubro or pyrazolam, think I will give the pyrazolam a miss but.

I don't get those effects from diclazepam, it just makes me not give a fuck, be able to sleep as much as I want, and makes practically impossible to trip.

Etiz are lovely for bad trips hits fast and you can adjust the dose from anything from little less anxiety, totally dulled trip. I also has some euphoria for me.

Try flubro imo. It's also a bit wobly :)

Pyraz.... well for real anxiety they are great, as a recreational drug... crap.

>I have no benzo tolerance though.
Great, and make sure to keep it that way. That means no binges, no everyday use, taking just enough to reach the desired effects, only for special occasions, ..
Because let me tell you, benzo tolerance sux, once you have it it takes forever to lower, and when you're back to about normal and start using benzos again it increases much faster.

Black53: you and I seem to have the exact same opinions and experiences with the listed benzos!

I now have to take benzos due to dependence and anxiety. I get scripted diazepam, which works and is tolerable for me.

But I've tried around ten different benzos and I'd say etizolam is the best all rounder. It covers everything and works quickly. It's great for treatment of panic attacks or severe anxiety, and it can also be enjoyable.

But man, flubromazepam... I LOVE that shit. That's my 'treat myself' benzo for once in a blue moon. It's so comfortable. It's almost a bit opiate like in that I feel very calm but still clear headed and actually good. And it's generous in that the subjective effects are long. You can actively feel it working throughout the whole day.

I also agree that diclazepam is good for sleep, and that's it. In fact, it's bad news for me because it makes me feel heavy, dull, bored, and tired. It also leaves me groggy and depressed the following day, as it lingers in the system for quite a long while.

Flubro is rumoured to have a half-life of 106 hours, be careful guys.

I think it's not just a rumor but an actual study. Someone posted it in the flubro thread I think.

Diclazepam is also bad regarding this, parent compound is estimated at something over 100h, main metabolite (wiki says it's expected to be, I can confirm it is, after eating a lot of diclazepam I had high levels of delorazepam in my blood) is delorazepam with 60-140, delorazepam metabolizes to lorazepam with 9-16.

@Halif:
Thanks, I think this preference is actually very common :)

I hope you'll one day be able to get off the benzos.

Christ, I thought Diazepam was bad for lingering!
To anyone thinking of taking Flubro/Diclaz frequently; remember that 24 hours later there is still 80%+ of your original dose floating around, we don't want another Phenazepam epidemic.

I'm not, almost got addicted to etizolam some time ago so now benzos are just for special occasions (besides even if I wanted to my tolerance goes sky high in a few days so it would be an expensive habit). But I've read reports on another board and some people did that with flubro. Felt it a long time, slept for days, but no arrests or other phenazepam like stuff. Can't post the board because they allow source talk, sorry.

Etizzzzy for sure. It lasted me forever because you don't need very much at all.

@Halif:
Thanks, I think this preference is actually very common

I hope you'll one day be able to get off the benzos.

Thank you. I am working on it. I have reduced and stabilsed my intake. Although I am scripted diazepam, the most any doctor will give me is ...drumroll... 20x5mg PER MONTH. That's about half of I need now, and was one eighth of what I needed at the start. Doctors where I live have no mercy or understanding when it comes to benzos, only an attitude of contempt for those "stupid enough" to abuse them and become dependent.

So I have to supplement to get by and when I first heard about diclazepam it sounded like it could be the perfect thing. In theory it sounded similar to diazepam but more potent, so there'd be consistency in my use and I could taper. The reality, as many know now, is that diclaz is nothing like Valium at all. In fact, to me diclazepam feels more like a first generation anti-histamine than a benzo; heavy and sedating and foggy.

almost got addicted to etizolam some time ago so now benzos are just for special occasions (besides even if I wanted to my tolerance goes sky high in a few days so it would be an expensive habit)

That's the way - special occasions only. That's why I love flubromazepam.... even with my dependency and perma-tolerance for benzos, I can still feell and enjoy flubro with the right amount - and that amount is pricey so it's special occasions only, no choice LOL!

I personally thought flubromazepam was horrible. Im new to benzos since I've only done flubros, etiz and diaz. Cant really say which one i prefere but it definitely isn't flubros. A day or so after i noticed i was feeling jittery but that could've been the amount of weed i was smoking that day plus paranoia.

What are you looking for?

Flubromazepam feels the best, takes quite long to hit, lasts long, is a bit expensive.

Etizolam feels almost as good as flubro, hits quickly (good for bad trips), doesn't last long, not expensive

Dizlazepam boring, I guess it's good for sleep, takes a long time to hit (not as long as flubro), lasts long, quite cheap

Pyrazolam good anxiolytic and that's it. Totaly non recreational. Perhaps useful if you want to make an IV benzo, because it's water soluble and not hard to acquire in powder form. Also a bit expensive.

I agree with this comment in every way. My personal preference is Etizolam due the the lower half life.

I never had any of those benzos, I take the most common ones, (Lorazepam, Clonazepam, Alprazolam, and Diazepam)....

They're all benzos, but different benzos, but it depends what you're looking for, if it's for recreational use, of course the strongest one will be your best choice...

If it's something else like, chronic anxiety, depression, etc. Talking to your doctor is your best option,.

If its a buzz your after then on the rc market nothing comes close to Flobromazepam. My brother stole 4 pills off me whilst highly intoxicated on alcohol.He was out of his tree for 4 days and had to be watched the first night due to him have the danger of stopping breathing. I took some speed and I hate stims and put water on his face if his breathing started to get a bit shallow. One of the most boring nights of my life.