• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Which of these Benzos is closest to diazepam / etizolam:

ros1816

Bluelighter
Clonazolam
Diclazepam
Flubromazepam
Metizolam
Nifoxipam
Pyrazolam
Nitrazolam
Meclonazepam

I just need something to help me get to sleep after taking mdma / psychedelics that doesnt leave me feeling groggy the next day. Diazepam / Etizolam have always worked well for me as sleepers with no grogginess (I would have said hypnotics but that might imply all I want is to sleep - I want something that helps me sleep with no grogginess!).

I have no interest in recreational use of benzos - and indeed they dont seem to do much for me recreationally (no euphoria etc)

Thanks for any help :)

I'll be receiving nifoxipam hopefully tomorrow (damn package was delayed because of holiday usps mail....), so I can tell you how well that works as a hypnotic for sleep once I receive it.

I haven't had any of those other benzos. I'm scripted diazepam though.

Your best bet would be Diclazepam or Metizolam.

Flubromazepams half-life is so long it causes hangovers, Clona- & Flubromazolam should be avoided at all costs due to their insane potency and blackout-, rebound- & addiction potential.
Pyrazolam is the least sedating of them all.
Havent tried the rest though.

Diclazepam or Clonazepam in my experience, but I'd advise against relying on RC benzos altogether.

Of what you've listed, I'd have to say Clonazolam.

I'm currently prescribed Clonazepam tho so who knows, everybody reacts to different drugs differently. Make sure you're cautious with your dosing, I've fucked up hard on RC benzos before.

I love clonazolam, but make sure you treat it with respect!