• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Which of these are best for anxiety and sleeping?

Rachella666

Bluelighter
Hi guys, my pal got in loads of rcs, pyrazolam, diclazepam, flubromazolam & flubromazepam, i really need to know which would help me with my generalised anxiety disorder and sleeping problems. Normal benzos just don't cut it anymore. Ive tried them all. Which is the strongest and weakest out of them? I'm asking other bluelighters coz I don't want a blackout too or to be falling all over the place, that's ok just before bed but not during the day, I just want to be relaxed during the day, but right now looking at my share I'm lost, don't know what to take!!! Help please :)

Least sedating anxiolytic: Pyrazolam

Most versatile: Diclazepam (very similar to Diazepam, i.e. strong moderately long-lasting balanced effect after ingestion, followed by milder effects from its weaker but very long-lived metabolite)

Most potent, most effective sleep aid and most effective blackout inducer: Flubromazolam

In the end, RC benzos usually tend to be less of a solution for anxiety issues than the cause of a massive case of benzodiazepine addiction though.

Thanks, i'm not messing around here, its a serious question, i am already a benzo addict, tried them all but my doc (and addiction) is xanax so wondering which of these is most like xanax.

I have been diagnosed with the same issues and have been prescribed almost everything. Unfortunately, many of these medications, even when prescribed, almost always end up in trial and error. One medication may work great for one person for a specific issue yet it may affect another in a totally different way. A medication may work great for a period of time and then stop working (benzos are useless to me as well at this point). It's frustrating but it is what it is...

If the medication was not prescribed to you and you have never taken if before, always do your research. Then, possibly begin by taking small amounts until you know which works best for you. Again, what may work well for one person for a specific issue may not work as well for another person with the same issue.

Best of luck.

I'm gonna second Etizolam, I only take benzos recreationally but 5 minutes of research into all of the above and I think you'll agree, plus the added benefit of being able to take branded etizolam, unlike pellets you know what your getting every time.

I have been diagnosed with the same issues and have been prescribed almost everything. Unfortunately, many of these medications, even when prescribed, almost always end up in trial and error. One medication may work great for one person for a specific issue yet it may affect another in a totally different way. A medication may work great for a period of time and then stop working (benzos are useless to me as well at this point). It's frustrating but it is what it is...

If the medication was not prescribed to you and you have never taken if before, always do your research. Then, possibly begin by taking small amounts until you know which works best for you. Again, what may work well for one person for a specific issue may not work as well for another person with the same issue.

Best of luck.

This exactly! Benzodiazepines are very subjective drugs in my experience and what may work great for 1 person may do nothing or even make the condition worse. As a example many people find Lorazepam to work great and especially for panic attacks but even when i had no benzo tolerance it never did anything for me. Alprazolam is another benzo that i don't get along with and not only found it useless for anxiety but it made me really cranky and i can't say i ever liked Xanax. I have never taken a non script benzo before but for both GAD and insomnia i would have to say Temazepam would be the best for both for me atleast but unfortunately no doctor will prescribe Temazepam for anxiety..

Last edited:
I'd say the most like Xanax is Pyrazolam. It is mostly an anxiolytic benzo with minimal sedation. I seriously suggest only using one type of benzo. With Pyrazolam, I really would not recommend going over 3mg a day, and thats with a moderate tolerance to benzos. Going upwards of 6mg can really black you out. My first overdose was after ingesting about 8mg over the course of about 20 minutes. Needless to say, I ended up taking 40mg+ which came to about 80+ pills. I ended up on a drip in hospital with no recollection of what happened.

Don't under estimate RC benzos. Especially the triazolo-based benzos. I used to use Pyrazolam all the time along with Etizolam, Diazepam, Flubromazepam and Xanax to name a few at the worst of times. I was addicted to benzos for nearly 3 years going on a 50mg average of Diazepam a day on top of doses of Etizolam. They have the worst withdrawals of any drug ever. Thankfully I'm off them now.

I hope you can use sensibly and get the right help Rachella666 because, Im going to be honest, no drug will help you get off of benzos. You need to go cold turkey in my experience. Its the most direct way.

Etizolam was very good for anxiety and to help me fall asleep.im probably a rare case but I had no problem jumping on and off etizolam..1-2 mgs worked great for me in the beginning and at the end of my use

i'd say none of these. use clonazolam - the first 4-5 hours its very hypnotic and sedating and then you will sleep well. the good thing on is is also that the whole next day its a anxiety reliefer, if you should suffer from that.

if you just want to fall down into your bed take a bigger amount of flubromazolam. 1 or 2 mg should be enough, depending on your tolerance

Periactin - it's used for erectyle disfunction after using antidepressants.............or in Hospital they give it to you for serotonin syndrome :cry:

Pyraolam is the ULTIMATE functioning benzo. YOU feel the warm and fuzzies/anxiety relief from it, but unlike most benzo's, it causes a lot less slurring etc so others can't tell you've taken it. I wouldn't recommend it for sleep, though.