• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Which light should i use?

Indoor cultivating has never been simpler. grow lights for indoor plants enable you to grow a wide assortment of plants at any atmosphere during whenever of year. These growing lights are exceptionally intended to substitute common daylight, animating photosynthesis and giving the correct shading range where the plant can grow and prosper. With the correct installation or bulb, you can have delightful tomatoes in the dead of winter or grant-winning violets all year.

There are various kinds of grow light types accessible, each with their own qualities and attributes. Here's a guide on the most proficient method to pick the best grow lights for your circumstance, just as how to appropriately set them up.

Picking a Grow Light Type – Grow Bulbs versus Lighting Fixtures

Would it be advisable for you to swap out the bulbs in a current light with uncommon grow bulbs, or would it be a good idea for you to purchase a fresh out of the plastic new apparatus with inherent lighting? Everything relies upon what you're searching for – accommodation and cost or concentrated quality.

grow lights are the less expensive choice. For a great many people, it's simpler to use also. Simply take an old light or roof light that necessities bulb substitution, and fly in an extraordinarily structured grow bulb.

Grow light installations are progressively costly, however they offer an increasingly comprehensive arrangement. A solitary apparatus can give the brightening to various plants, scattering the lighting equitably all through space. Since these apparatuses are explicitly intended to grow light purposes, they will, in general, give a more full light range go than less expensive lights.

Glowing Light, Fluorescent Light, or LED Light?

Glowing grow lights are the most affordable innovation, however they are likewise the least vitality productive and have a generally high warmth yield.

Bright lights have a low heat mark and produce a tolerable range of light for growing. They by and large come as cylinder lights or smaller fluorescent (CFL) reflectors. growing with glaring lights is a more vitality proficient alternative than growing with brilliant lights, however they will in general be an increasingly costly choice.

Driven grow lights offer the most recent innovation available today. Very vitality proficient, they have an ultra-low warmth yield and offer a perfect light range extend. Offering low vitality utilization, low warmth, and shading improved for growth, LED lights are the most proficient, viable, and client neighborly approach to grow plants at home than growing with glaring lights or brilliant lights.

High-Intensity Discharge or HID bulbs produce light through an electric curve between tungsten terminals inside a cylinder melded with alumina. These claim to fame bulbs have an exceptionally high light yield level and are ordinarily utilized by business producers.

Metal Halide lights use mercury vapor blended with metal salts to make a ground-breaking light source. They utilize an exceptional apparatus and, as HIDs, are generally utilized by business outfits.

*** deleted url with sales site ***

Please we do not allow sales of any kind on Bluelight

Last edited by a moderator:
Black friday is coming. What you will buy at that day? I plan to buy one more light and tent to expand a little.
My GF begins to smoke recently. So i think more buds would be needed. lol.
I think i will still go with the mars sp250 and 2x4tent. Still like the performance.

Try the JAH'S light my dear missionary, the only one that will give you the peace that you want.

Let this light sheds on you, clarifying your spirit and body

no more worries.

Black friday is coming. What you will buy at that day? I plan to buy one more light and tent to expand a little.
My GF begins to smoke recently. So i think more buds would be needed. lol.
I think i will still go with the mars sp250 and 2x4tent. Still like the performance.
Are you sure? I mean they put some epistars in them and clearly paid attention to the needs of the growers, pretty good umol/j, 1.8, but you can do better nowadays for those prices. Preassembled, no idea, but I'd always go for strips, maybe a board if you want to keep it a little easier.

We really shouldn't be hawking ANY manufacturer's here should we?

I've noticed that most of your posts are thinly disguised advertisements for this company, Bruce, and that is NOT what Bluelight is for.

Please read the BLUA section 19.

BLUA

MAPS Dancesafe and pillreports are websites that are dedicated to drug safety, they do not make a profit selling things. They also have a reciprocal relationship with Bluelight and are specifically allowed.

In addition to the BLUA there are rules for Cannabis Discussion. The link is provided at the top of each page, but just in case you haven't noticed them I'll Enumerate them for you:

discussion related to drug testing
  1. Source discussion, specifically:
    • soliciting or offering to provide psychoactive substances or related paraphernalia, such as:
      • seeds
      • glassware
      • vaporizers
      • grinders
      • scales
      • grow equipment
    • linking to domains affiliated with the sale of psychoactive substances or aforementioned paraphernalia
    • providing references to links in order to attempt circumventing the 'no sourcing' rule
  2. Requests for the community to identify a substance visually
  3. Price discussion of substances or paraphernalia
BL, as a harm-reduction resource, is not here to enable you to skirt state, federal or international laws and discussions that veer into that direction may be subject to moderation.

ID threads are prohibited as it is not possible to accurately identify a substance visually. BL is not a substitute for medical treatment in emergent situations.

CD Guidelines are effective for all posts within the subforum, rules within the BLUA also apply. Please review both if unfamiliar.

Last edited:
^ Out of the interest of harm reduction, grow equipment should be able to be discussed. The no sources rule is there to protect bluelight, thinly veiled ads should be taken care of, but a simple discussion on a product, where is the harm in that? Imagine buying faulty chinese equipment and being happy with it, only to burn your house down cause they put in shitty drivers, terrible heatsinks and shoddy wires and connections. I mean, links aren't needed, but a product name is kinda essential when to know what to or what not to buy. We could start redirecting people to rollitup or w/e, but that's something I always lamented, sending folks elsewhere for discussion that could be useful here.

There's plenty of web sites devoted to growing cannabis, it's not the dark ages. ;)

Are you sure? I mean they put some epistars in them and clearly paid attention to the needs of the growers, pretty good umol/j, 1.8, but you can do better nowadays for those prices. Preassembled, no idea, but I'd always go for strips, maybe a board if you want to keep it a little easier.
It is not bad yet, bro. I used one SP250 before. It is not the best but it is good for the money. I had no idea how it would be better if i chose the sumsung chips light.

hey guys, how are you? i have been lurking for years. led market change a lot. which light is the best now?