• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Which drugs won’t pop on a drug test?

Salskamaka

Greenlighter
So I am on vivitrol and I get tested randomly where I’m living. I like being off heroin and plan on staying on vivitrol for the foreseeable future (been on it 5 months). My test are icup at home 13 panel test, are there any RC in the benzo family that won’t pop for benzos? I know since I’m on vivitrol that taking Tramadol or anything like that is prolly out of the question, just want somthing to chill me out every once in a while...

Look at the fine print on your drug tests (if you can). It should tell you exactly which metabolites they test for on each drug. Most urine dip stick tests that test for BZO (benzo) only test of oxazepam metabolite.

Depends on what RC benzo you're using but a lot of them will not produce oxazepam.

Again, depends on what you're using. Some will...

kava and valerian are both benzo like (I actually like them more than benzos, especially kava which can be wicked fun and neither should show on a drug test. There's also the amanita muscaria mushroom which, in low doses, can have some very relaxing, euphoric benzo like effects. Be careful with this one though, because in larger amounts it can be powerfully psychedelic.