• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

which drugs make you horny?

Just looked it up, 20mg is top escitalopram I think so yes, I'm not surprised u felt little, but it should have still had some dopamine effects like keepin you awake. Im sorry I don't have any experience with that particular ssri

Any sort of amphetamine or stimulant. 2-fma is my go to but cocaine and MDMA are great for it too.
L-Dopa is a supplement that gets me horny.
And a couple weeks ago I had sex on mushrooms that was really good but I was also on a small amount of MDMA and cocaine, hehe

EDIT: thinking back even further, I used really enjoy taking a shot of heroin and then having sex till I nodded (my partner was in the same boat)
3 meo pcp used to make me horny but not any more.

Just looked it up, 20mg is top escitalopram I think so yes, I'm not surprised u felt little, but it should have still had some dopamine effects like keepin you awake. Im sorry I don't have any experience with that particular ssri
I think you can get 30mg escitalopram. hard to say as I was well rested and wide awake to begin with. I definitely did not feel anything from it though. I will try again with a little higher dose this weekend and see what happens.

Ye try increasing it if it's the same batch? Otherwise do a tester first. Everything goes a bit fuzzy too vision wise for me, but I've been doing it a long time and take far too much which you I advise you should NOT DO. I wouldn't say its particularly pleasurable just a habit

I do know this if you ever decide to taper or get off opiates, you will become so horny while the opiates leave your body. A flick of the toungue will make you cum. It's crazy how much opiates numb you up so you can't feel the shit you really wanna feel.