• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

which deodorant works best for nether regions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe you should just hook a fabreeze on the end of your cock. also that will probably stop embarrassing erections in public places. LOL

Or get one of those things they have in bathrooms that spirt out that mist every so often.

*Standing in lift*
*Psshht*
"What the fuck was that?"
"Oh, pay not attention, its my scrotum spray"

*** thank fucking god i was given some good sleeping pills, or i would be severely troubled tonight.

Sorry i mean, i sympathize with your fucked up smelly testicular region thing. Not that i have testicles or smell, but i imagine it would be a bitch of a problem .. and i'm fond of being a bitch. So errr, go smoke some weed and you wont worry anymore.

Originally posted by Conrad_Angles
maybe you should just hook a fabreeze on the end of your cock. also that will probably stop embarrassing erections in public places. LOL

Or get one of those things they have in bathrooms that spirt out that mist every so often.

*Standing in lift*
*Psshht*
"What the fuck was that?"
"Oh, pay not attention, its my scrotum spray"

hahah that cracked me up. Except the bit where you laughed at your own joke. That just made the whole thing so much less funny.

i think that you should cut your testes off, then you wont have a problem anymore.

Slightly on topic...

this devout Muslim who I work with [currently engaged so testicles should still be a no go region] said totally out of the blue, 'I love the skin around balls. It's so soft, like a baby.'

Ummm okay. Really needed to hear her say that. :|

Xtine22 said:
Hmm, not that I am disputing anyone - however with regards to the talcum powder causing cancer - in most maternity hospitals in Melbourne you aren't allowed to use talc on a little girl babies.

I know this is from a website that is biased about talc powder - however the study mentioned at the bottom is recorded on many websites

http://www.organicformulations.com.au/talcum_powder.asp

I know that on babies, all the maternal health nurses I have seen recommend Corn Starch Powder instead of talc and at 3 maternity hospitals I have visited and done tours at - talc is not allowed in the wards!

Must be a reason for that!!!!

You are correct.

Corn starch based powders were the only ones used in the maternity ward my children were in.

pinkness, curash is for nappy rash.

the only thing anyone cant get out of this thread is humor.and no,not coz your balls r sweaty! that topics just wrong,but this is oz social...

Conrad_Angles. LMAO,although also wrong,very humorous.

PLH

Chaos:)

rm1x --> yes, I know, but there is a powder version which can be used, and it stops chafing... so I'm guessing it would work the same way as talc would only it isn't talc...

have you looked at the fact you may have a fungi problem, that could be causing the odar?

^^^
I wouldnt take the situation too seriously if i was you Stewart (the correct and only spelling for your name)

i only made this thread because raverchik dared me
just close it

Status
Not open for further replies.