• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Which bluelight forums do you read? Recommend a thread from another forum

SLR, Aus Social, TDS, Non-Electronic Music Discussion, Trip Reports, Aus Events & DD, Second Opinion, and The Lounge and Philosophy & Spirituality on the very odd occasion. I only really regularly post in SLR & Aus Social these days, Trip reports i've never posted in, it makes for interesting reading most of the time though. Aus DD i read for drug info, ED was the first forum i posted in when i first started bluelighting but i haven't posted in there for well over a year now. Bluelight has lot's to offer :)

the drug related forums are invaluable to me. i ADORE trip reports, ADD and pillreport.com/discussion; and without ANY of these three sources for knowledge; id be screwed.

as far as community goes; i LOVE the lounge and aus. soc. they are a great balance of two yin and yang atmospheres that perfectly correlate to add spice to a community.

in regard to MD's request; its funny you should mention ED as ive been frequenting there a bit in the past week and offering my 2 cents to the forum. its been long overdue (as without the advice of "oldskool" BL'ers in the past i may have made some VERY uneducated and stupid choices); its time to give a little back.

overall though, every forum i visit always has an answer or reply that i find benefits me. bluelight is full of win <3

...kytnism...:|

MazDan said:
I want to nominate this for post of the year..............Best laugh i have had for yonks.

Thankyou, thankyou

*bows*

I eagerly await your next should-have-been-in-philosophy-&-spirituality-but-probably-decided-that-he'd-get-a-more-interesting-response-in-AusSoc threads.

%)

drugfukkdrockstar said:
Yeah, because it's not like we ever came up with our own lingo's or anything.

Fool.

Buckled and pinging I use to hear a lot. Haven't heard those in a while though. I think munting and gurning have taken over as the dominant slang terms, 'round here anyway.

Oh, and I like that new sig. thing you've got going, will you sign off every post with "Fool."

OH SNAP!

;)

No, that was for you and only you.

Geeze I better watch myself with you .... you nearly had me there! This young boy is on the ball!

Or maybe not.

kytnism said:
in regard to MD's request; its funny you should mention ED as ive been frequenting there a bit in the past week and offering my 2 cents to the forum. its been long overdue (as without the advice of "oldskool" BL'ers in the past i may have made some VERY uneducated and stupid choices); its time to give a little back.

Thank you, we appreciate it :)

It's part of the nature of ED that most posters are relatively new, so having experienced users stick their heads in and answer a few questions every so often is greatly appreciated.

I don't tend to read most forums: I come onto BL, browse through the mod forum and so on, glance over the forums I admin, and then go to 'new posts' and just browse through that, clicking through to threads that look interesting.

Haha, I read aust social as anti social. Is there another exression for online fruedian slips I wonder ?

The mind boggles.

breakyaself said:
Haha, I read aust social as anti social. Is there another exression for online fruedian slips I wonder ?

The mind boggles.

I still call them Freudian Slips. Sometimes I get them quite often, it's entertaining.