Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Which bluelight forums do you read? Recommend a thread from another forum

katmeow

Bluelight Crew
There was a similar thread to this a few years back which has since been archived:

Which forum ownz you?

But I was interested to know what other forums you guys read on Bluelight... do you just whore it up in aust social, or is somewhere else your home? Do you actually read the drug forums anymore (if you ever did in the first place?)

I started in ecstacy discussion and shortly after discovered Aust social and words. Aust social is obviously my home away from home, but I still habitually check in this order everyday:

~Words (I used to read everything, but now generally just look for names I know)
~Aust Events (Even though I don't go to events that much anymore!)
~Trip Reports (Same as words, but also I check out reports with funny titles)
~Aust Drug Discussion

Then social :)

I could hardly call myself a regular drug user anymore, so I only tend to read the other drug discussion forums if I'm researching something new or need a question answered.

I read/post in SLR from time to time, but some of the topics can be very revealing for a public messageboard! 8o ;)

Finally, recommend a thread from one of the other forums you read:

I'll start with two -

Words: Don't touch me - what can I say, harraser rocks!!

Aust DD:Today Tonight - Tuesday 9th - Ecstacy - this one has ended up having some really topical discussion on differing points of view about MDMA use.

I started by reading the Drug Faq's ... promptly found Aus Social which is my daily staple.

But when I stay up all night, or am procrastinating profusely, I hang out in the Lounge. I always get a laugh, and I enjoy the caustic atmosphere ... yes, I'm sick that way.

I only ever dare post there when feeling extremely witty though. Which is just about every time I stay up all night ;)

And occasionally, and bravely, I start a new thread, which is why I am shamelessly plugging my own thread and recommending this thread as an excellent sample of Lounge silliness.

I always start with Journal, being a journal junkie and all :D I have a stupidly long buddy list so I never miss a journal entry of interest :)

Then to Aus social for a look then to the lounge if Aus social fails to entertain.

I also keep an eye on SLR and Aus DD from time to time.

And I'll visit Aus Events on the rare occasions that I'll be gracing an event with my presence :D

As for recommending a thread, you can't beat this one! =D

CE&P is probably the only other forum i spend as much time browsing as i do Aus social. Great source of information but at the same time full of tension with ppl butting heads over controversial issues........just search for any thread with Israel in it's title or the body of the thread and you'll see what i mean. (btw you can take that as my reccomendation).

As for where i started, long before i decided to register, it was trip reports that first had perusing the hallowed pages bl.

um, im a aust social, aust events person, aust DD (when not on work network), non-electronic music discussion, and the lounge every now and again

Threads to promote...

None, because um, i dont know... im too fuckin lazy, just go look in the forum and see what you like!

How Helpful.

I used to read and post heaps in 76 but now I'm boycotting it for artistic reasons.

Here, Aus events, Trip Reports, Aus_DD, and SLR would be the most likely ones for me to troll with the odd cameo appearance in CEP and music.

Due to new ETO (Equal Thread Opportunity) laws and the fact I work in a government like organisation means i am prohibited to favour a particular thread over another officially.

I just discovered something else on BL I like an hour ago.

New Member Introductions

There's nothing in the world I find more beautiful than the wide-eyed, bushy-tailed excitement of young'uns who are just getting into drugs (ESPECIALLY ECSTASY) for the first time.

I wish I could steal their healthy, virgin, untainted BRAINS and put them into my own head and have my honeymoon period over and over and over again.

Oh, how grand life would be with a never-ending supply of serotonin.

Brains... yum, braaaaaaiiinnnsss...

Since I originally made this thread, my BL time has increased (why, oh why do you suck me in?!?) and I now daily check through the following:

Support, Staff, Trip Reports, Words, Second Opinion, SLR, Aus Events, DD and Social.

I don't always make posts in everything every day, but I do read through a lot of posts outside of aus social. The other drug forums, I just tend to visit still when I'm after something specific.

Right now, I recommend the photography comp in second opinion because it inspires me creatively and provides some awesome desktop backgrounds!

So, what are you reading? (And if it's only aus social, this is your official encouragement to check out the wider community :))

Gah! What am I doing??!!

If I ever used that word in real lifes, my friends would be like "wtf is that dude? Are you hungry?"

From now on I will refer to it only as:

"experiencing the effects of ecstasy intoxication commonly associated with the mass release of serotonin".

It just rolls off the tongue doesn't it?

%)

Rated E said:
Gah! What am I doing??!!

If I ever used that word in real lifes, my friends would be like "wtf is that dude? Are you hungry?"

"experiencing the effects of ecstasy intoxication commonly associated with the mass release of serotonin".

%)

I want to nominate this for post of the year..............Best laugh i have had for yonks.

Great thread by the way.

Me, well I generally will go down the list from top to bottom taking in the staff area and then spending most time in my own forum ED before checking out Second Opinion and then Aus Social.

I dont have as much time nowadays but when i do have time then i will also spend time in the Lounge and also most other drug forums collecting ideas.

Instead of suggesting a favourite thread I would like to take this opportunity to invite all the Aus Social posters to pop into Ecstasy Discussion and help out whenever you get the chance................your experience would be really welcome cause remember that most of our posters up there are newbies who need help.

Come in and give us a hand................you might be surprised how much fun it is.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=22

i read most forums to some extent but with different hats on: smod; mod; bluelighter.

among my favourite threads of all time on bl:

post a picture of your eyes v2.0
just for fun: use mspaint to recreate a scene from a film

that first thread is such a beauty - you should all visit it and post your eyes. :)

i know some of you are regulars but i invite you all to participate in film & television. there are some great australian movies and actors and your input in the forum - on regional subjects and on more international themes - is always welcome.

alasdair

Rated E said:

Yeah, because it's not like we ever came up with our own lingo's or anything.

Fool.

Aus Social
The Lounge
SLR
Film & Television
Non Electronic Music Discussion

In No particular order:

Aus Social : Obviously
Support : If i can offer advice, i will
Announcements : To keep abreast of whats going on
SLR : To offer advice
Words: To read - i write myself, but it's for my eyes only and im not game enough to post.
Trip Reports: I used to contribute a heap here, but since my drug usage is almost non-existent now, i only read.
Pill Reports Discussion: relevant to my mod spot on PR
The Lounge: to faff on with the lovelies
Healthy LIving: I've made 2 or 3 lenghty posts regarding medical conditions i have that othe women should look out for - i believe they're archived?
Aus Drug Disscussion - again, rarely touch anything nowadays, but have plenty of past experience and hope i can help out where I can
TDS - See Aus DD explanation :\
Drug Studies - An area i've taken a huge interest in.

:)

Last edited: