• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

which benzo is best?

Temazepam is the most euphoric benzo. Its borderline magical with a tinge of mdma like rolling and sparkley dreamy high.

Everything else is just a normal benzo. But of them all, etizolam is the most euphoric. If you like Ativan (lorazepam) which I think is also at the top of the list recreationally speaking I think you will like etizolam more and the best (unless you can somehow find temazepam, it's rare).
I second this I love tazzies.

not a big valium person but tazzies and jim beam and well were not going anywhere till they run out.

I think the best way to get tazzies is to come up with an anxiety based sleep disorder.

they only last 8 hours (one of the main reasons I love them as I like to be straight as well)

so are used for sleeping aids.

but being a benzo they help with anxiety as well.

so the angle is your thinking about pressures of work and can not stop and there for can not sleep.

it doesn't happen all the time but it is effecting your work life and your state of health.

normally works well in my neck of the woods.

the problem needs to be intermittent though as docs are not wishing to script them all the time.

I like clonazolam, probably the closet to "euphoric" a benzo can be for me.

Its half life is manageable from a recreational perspective (as far as I can tell what the HL is) and I think a lot of the horror stories around it come from people taking too much / using powder and not a solution.
Hi. I also tried Clonozolam and Flucticazolam blotters.

The Clonozolam blotters were only 0.5 mg’s, but I swear were equipotent to at least 2 mg’s Etizolam.

Just one blotter would have a much more pronounced sedative effect on me than a higher dose of Etiz, which has to be one of the safest regarding blackouts etc.

I’m surprised you say Clonozolam has a shortish half life. I found it’s effects lasted long, I’d sleep deep and still feel it after, but every time I took
Clonozolam I felt really rough, irritable, harder to think my emotions, and out of sorts, more hung over in a way Etiz doesn’t affect me outside huge doses.

So the Clonozolam was much unfriendlier to my system.

It wasn’t worth me taking it.

I second this I love tazzies.

not a big valium person but tazzies and jim beam and well were not going anywhere till they run out.
I third it! I only took maybe 20 x 20 mg Temazies in 2002/3 but def liked it way more than any benzo.

Real liability, amnesia potential though.

lost a few jobs on them.

once I start on them im not stopping till the bottle is gone.

even then I keep going back to the empty bottle for more.

no logic in the head at all with these for me.

I estimate the half life for c-lam active metabolites to be around 12 to 14 hours. longish for sure and enough to make you tired the next morning for a few hours if you does late in the day. but nothing like valium or some other RC benzos that have super long half life of 40 to 100 hours or more. After 3 or 4 days I think clonazolam is pretty much out of your system.

Clonazolam itself actually has a half life of about 3.5 hours so most of its action is likely through one of its metabolites (page 9 of the link below). If you read some of the case studies they talk about testing people for clonazolam and its metabolites within a week or two of them coming to the hospital / treatment and cant find it in their systems.

I think what benzos people like is going to vary person to person. A lot of people like Ativan a lot, for me it is okay but not great.
Useful thanks for sharing. The thing with Clonozolam though with me personally, duration and lingering effects aside, and it’s a shame because I always got the deepest undisturbed sleep with it, I just felt not myself mentally and not quite right in my skin the next day.

I’m abnormally in tune with my own bodily interactions, plus more attuned to the finer nuances of certain things most don’t often recognise.

To me at least, Clonozolam had much more pronounced and negative after effects at the lowest doses.

I dread to imagine how I’d have been at points to be abusing it to the same reckless level I have Etiz,

I was again doing quite well, holding about 10-10.7 mg’s consistently, occasional 13.3, but yesterday 15 mg’s.

7.5 today. Feeling less desire and need for it fortunately.

On 10 mg’s about consistently, and acceptable sleep, I can feel little side effects.

Over 10, especially 15 and it’s definite roughness.

So I’ll look to equalise a bit, or get back on a roll again.

"Injecting material and several small plastic bags labelled as deschloroetizolam, clonazolam, diclazepam and pyrazolam were identified at the scene where a dead 31-year-old male was found (El Balkhi et al., 2017). The autopsy found multiple organ congestion. Testing of femoral blood and urine revealed presence of clonazolam as well as flubromazolam, deschloroetizolam and meclonazepam, diclazepam, flubomazepam, nixofepam and etizolam."

Good lord. Sounds like this person might have actually died from benzo use. although something like an infection or chronic issue could be at play. I did not read the Balkhi et al report they cited.

Regardless that is a crazy fucking cocktail of benzos.
I could likely plug a val, in the event of desperate needs, as that ROA bypasses my immune system’s stupid extreme unnecessary response.

Temazepam is one most common benzos prescribed where i live. It doesn't do much for me and i don't rank it very high. It's still better than oxazepam and chlordiazepoxide though.

That pdf I linked above has some crazy case reports of serious benzo intoxication if you are interested. One report of a very heavy poly RC IV benzo user who sounds like he might of ODed on benzos some how.
Benzos provide no rush IV. I've tried a couple and fully believe im is just as effective. I had access to diazepam and midazolam injection solution. So much easier to im.

I like benzos. Medicinally. To do what they are supposed to do. Taken exactly how the doctor told me. Never with booze or otherwise galaxies will collide and strange shit happens just like that.

There is one with "kicks" like recreational shit. It is alprazolam.

I know. and I don't have any experience trying to IV them.

just highlighting that case report. my guess is that person got so far gone into heavy heavy RC benzo addiction that IV became the only ROA viable to keep the stable.
your cactus then thats for sure.

dead by dawn sounds evil dead to me.

Benzos provide no rush IV. I've tried a couple and fully believe im is just as effective. I had access to diazepam and midazolam injection solution. So much easier to im.
I have to disagree with you about IV midazolam. If you're not tolerant 15mg IV midazolam (prepared from a 15mg Dormicum or Flormidal pill) hits you like sledgehammer and there is also a decent rush. It's by far the most recreational benzo experience I've ever had. However if you're used to taking 2mg Xanax bars it really isn't worth poking a hole into yourself. It's only fun with a low benzo tolerance.

I have to disagree with you about IV midazolam. If you're not tolerant 15mg IV midazolam (prepared from a 15mg Dormicum or Flormidal pill) hits you like sledgehammer and there is also a decent rush. It's by far the most recreational benzo experience I've ever had. However if you're used to taking 2mg Xanax bars it really isn't worth poking a hole into yourself. It's only fun with a low benzo tolerance.
The only time I got high on benzo's was when I got them IV-ed in the hospital. Before that i wou;d say only temazepam has a kick.

IV Lorazepam very sweet memory´ s. It was the thing, only one, that got me out of my epileptic state. Loved its afterglow, warm and cosey.

But I had a drain and med crew available. so don't going doing this yourself. It changed my view on Lorazepam.

Ive thought about maybe giving flucotizolam a try but meh, I rarely use benzos and I'd like to keep it that way so starting a collection of different benzos probably isn't the smartest move. I've already got some Bromazolam which suits my needs well, it does tend to take a bit to kick in fully and then there is a bit too much residual grogginess when first waking up the next morning but otherwise it works good for what I need. Etizolam was a better fit for me but only tried it a couple times a ways back so hard for me to say for sur

Ive thought about maybe giving flucotizolam a try but meh, I rarely use benzos and I'd like to keep it that way so starting a collection of different benzos probably isn't the smartest move. I've already got some Bromazolam which suits my needs well, it does tend to take a bit to kick in fully and then there is a bit too much residual grogginess when first waking up the next morning but otherwise it works good for what I need. Etizolam was a better fit for me but only tried it a couple times a ways back so hard for me to say for sure.

RCs will just make your life a living hell. Same with pharm benzos if you push it. I'd say the best hands down is the ParPharma Clonazepam ODT ( orally distinguishing tablets). I've always been picky when it came to my benzo prescription and the manufacturer. But with these specific tablets. You set them under or on top of your tongue and they melt instantly. You can almost feel the clonazepam kicking in just as fast as Xanax would. You know what that carefree happy anti-anxiety Rush. And then smooth itself out like clonazepam should. I'm currently on a taper but the best thing about clonazepam is is I can go almost a full 24 hours before needing to take another dose. Just be careful if you're going to mess around with those RCs. I'm sure you've been warned by many other people on the interweb

I love diazepam, alprazolam was making too much sleepy and sometimes it was hard to set a proper dose to function normally. 5mg diazepam always works fine, make's everything more mellow, i'm more motivated something like a boost and at end of the day i sleep like a baby :) but i'm not looking for strong buzzes from benzo so maybe that's why diazepam suits me best.

Temazepam is the most euphoric benzo. Its borderline magical with a tinge of mdma like rolling and sparkley dreamy high.

Everything else is just a normal benzo. But of them all, etizolam is the most euphoric. If you like Ativan (lorazepam) which I think is also at the top of the list recreationally speaking I think you will like etizolam more and the best (unless you can somehow find temazepam, it's rare).

Yeah physically. Sort of feels like a much faster acting diazepam combined with a big glass of wine.

Beyond 120mg it takes on this weird anesthetic and somewhat dissociative characteristic. Yet weirdly the amnesia isnt particularly strong, in fact i sort of have these temazepam trip flashbacks some times. One instance i remember pouring out 18 15mg capsules, consuming the powder, and wound up sitting on the floor of my apartment being stuck in a sort of dazed frozen state for what seemed like an hour. Sort of like a hypnogogic dream. Personally would rather take a big dose of ambien if i want it to get weird in that way. In someways i find high dose ambien more euphoric.

Much prefer stimulating benzos like alprazolam or etizolam. Alprazolam is my favorite hands down I've had many varieties. Etizolam may be my second favorite. I had high hopes for bromazolam but not a huge fan, and it has a much nastier rebound than etizolam. And too slow acting. Sucks to take a benzo and only really feel it an hour later.

Yeah physically. Sort of feels like a much faster acting diazepam combined with a big glass of wine.

Beyond 120mg it takes on this weird anesthetic and somewhat dissociative characteristic. Yet weirdly the amnesia isnt particularly strong, in fact i sort of have these temazepam trip flashbacks some times. One instance i remember pouring out 18 15mg capsules, consuming the powder, and wound up sitting on the floor of my apartment being stuck in a sort of Sucks to take a benzo and only really feel it an hour later.
I've taken lots of alprazolam but find it to be so unrecreational. Like just make me tired. But I guess if affects different a little differently

Etizolam I get that giddy uninhibited feeling with minor dreaminess and it hits so freaking fast. Is why it is my #1. Drugs that hit all at once are great in general in my book. That boom factor.

Temezapem there were times I would be laughing at nothing like a Madman like I was on acid or.something. such a rare drug at least in my part of the world. Damn shame. I had a script for a year but that was a decade ago in another state.

Did you ever IV temazepam? I read on here that was a thing ppl were doing, in Australia if I remember correctly.

Diazepam I have a script for and I find very little recreational value in it at all and I'm not dependent. Very slow onset for me even though the scientific literature says peak serum levels are realized in under 30 min.

Last edited:
Deschloroetizolam kicking my ass lately. Other than being half as potent it's pretty much indistinguishable from etizolam.

they say the nitro benzos are most recreational, clonazepam, flunitrazepam, nitrazolam, nimetazepam.

but i didnt found much variety in the benzo world, there is a certain difference between unsubstituted and the 2-halogenphenyl benzos but apart from that they are all almost the same for me.