• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

which benzo is best?

flualp is very decent, but like said I always found it to be too heavy, amnesiac and hypnotic to be used recreationally. But holy hell does it stop a meth binge in it's tracks! Potent.

its
damn I had a huge crush on her 20 years ago. Still do. Gorgeous :D

one of my first celeb crushes
it was sigourney weaver for me :)

I could love any chick that can battle an alien and that first movie when she got into that space suit at the end.

ahh it still makes a little excited just thinking about it.

For your use case I strongly recommend Etizolam in low doses (1 mg). Very good at relieving anxiety, short lasting and a tiny bit euphoric. It is my favorite benzo.

I will never understand why people praise diaz so highly.

It has almost zero mental effect on me. Amazing muscle relaxer and depressant, but gives me nothing other than that... it's just... boring to me. Like GHB. Good, but boring, and zero euphoria.

hmm
i guess i gotta just try everything i always hear mixedreviews. i dont even know where to start im scared any pills are fakes and i dont really want to order 250mg of powder and not know what to do with it

“local vendor” rc benzos are not like straight from netherlands rc benzos. at best, the active ingredient is as described but cut to the point of making dosing a bitch. and i’ve sent some off for testing where the results did not even include the sold as ingredient. psychs are little fucks and i totally understand not wanting to rely on them, but it’s hard to beat a legit ativan script.

that said, diclazepam, norflurazepam, etizolam, and bromazolam are all pretty ativan-ish rcs.

I feel so stupid. But i have this policy of rather asking a stupid question than remaining stupid, regarding that subject.

Research chemicals never sparked my interest. I did old school drugs but quit them 2009. Coffee remains, and tobacco, beer, weed and sometimes benzos...

Define RC benzo? Is it still a benzodiazepine? Exactly a benzodiazepine? Or something very close, but not exactly benzo?

Librium for me. Has a pleasant sedating effect and it stops alcohol withdrawal in its tracks. Believe me I know.

I feel so stupid. But i have this policy of rather asking a stupid question than remaining stupid, regarding that subject.

Research chemicals never sparked my interest. I did old school drugs but quit them 2009. Coffee remains, and tobacco, beer, weed and sometimes benzos...

Define RC benzo? Is it still a benzodiazepine? Exactly a benzodiazepine? Or something very close, but not exactly benzo?
Yes, they are just benzodiazepines that haven't been tested (much) and thus are not prescribed by doctors or used officially as medicine.

I never saw so many different opinions on what benzo people like. They all have their fans.

I can not tell the difference between 1 mg of etizolam or .5 of alprazolam other than I can still be groggy waking up from alprazolam where as etizolam wears off so clean I can't tell I even took it when I wake up. But the initial effects I could not tell if I were blindfolded.

Through the years I have had one off prescriptions for halcion, quazepam, centrax, dalmane (flurazepam was very potent). Halcion kicked ass but wore off in a few hours. Quazepam was long and sedating. I actually also had about 5 rohypnol pills years ago. Never saw such a strong pill. But I imagine some of these newer RC ones are as strong or stronger. I remember after a mushroom trip I figured I'd come down with a rohypnol pill. It was about 7 hours after mushroom ingestion. The only thing I remember is waking up the next morning next to a glass of milk and some cookies. I never have milk. And I rememember beiing a wise ass and mumbling I got raped by a plate of cookies. (I know not funny when people have really used this for sinister cirumstances) But yeah I cut the pill in quarters after that and even that was strong. Can't remember the milligrams but was told it was the higher ones.

Last edited:
Alprazolam, etizolam and bromazepam are the only good ones IME. Other benzos are pretty much only useful when you want to knock yourself out, stop a panic attack or come down from a stim. They aren't recreational drugs.
Oh and midazolam, but that one is heavy and pretty short acting.

Keep in mind that most of what's being sold as "xanax" isn't actual alprazolam.

I really like etizolam but haven't had any for a few years. I've actually got half a gram of deschloroetiz on the way. Haven't tried that before but i hope it's decent!

This comes down to what your looking for mostly. Also you'll find a lot of people will have widly different favourites.
For instance I'm a huge huge fan of Etizolam as it's one of the only benzos that doesn't send me aggressive and stimulated. So to me it's the best, others might enjoy alp or diaz more etc.

the way ive always seen it amongst my friends, was out of the big 3, xanax valium and klonopin, one of them didn't wouldn't work very good for you, which is why i think we got some varying reviews

now for me, i think diazapam aka valium is the best - it's got a smoother half-life - it stays with me longer so it's a smoother landing from it - plus i can remember more than when i take xanax....i like xanax it's just that it's shorter and more blackout-ish and it feels like i have a little more anxiety after its wears off sometimes...so i like it and im ok with it but i prefer diazapam first

k-pins don't even touch me - so they're not even considered in my cabinet

so yea i do think you have to try all 3 of those and see what you like

Depends highly on tolerance, imo. with igh tolerance I prefere Clonazolam, with low tolerance, Etis are my absolute favorites.But unfotunately I can't say mucvh about my previous speakers. i mean: I don't really know what hiugh or low is, but a s lomng a s you get something out of 40 mg of Diazepam, you might be racer low if Clonazolam is considered.
Having said this, I have never tried any other of thr strongest benzos. Only Flinitrazolam, which I found just good to knock someone out...

I personally cant tell the different other than the potency and duration. They all the feel the same to me.

Yeah I tried going to work one day with some flualp still in my system 9 hours after last dose. (Probably fentanyl as well) The second my boss saw me, he's like "come to my office"

Didn't get fired though!

Fuck don't even get me started. One time I was up all night on speed and super anxious about going into work so I took a bunch of xanax, I was so fucked up I fired a compound bow in the store and nearly hit a customer. Got sent home but somehow didn't get fired.

Klonopin, Ativan, temazepam are my favorites.. Diaz is ok. Really awful the kick though, seriously thought I was in huge physical trouble withdrawing. You are meant to step down slowly, but I don't like to do that - all or nothing kinda person, so cold turkey 'd it. Really dumb of me.

Ive thought about maybe giving flucotizolam a try but meh, I rarely use benzos and I'd like to keep it that way so starting a collection of different benzos probably isn't the smartest move. I've already got some Bromazolam which suits my needs well, it does tend to take a bit to kick in fully and then there is a bit too much residual grogginess when first waking up the next morning but otherwise it works good for what I need. Etizolam was a better fit for me but only tried it a couple times a ways back so hard for me to say for sure.

dont take them everyday and you wont get addicted to them....i did that for years and never got addicted to them

Temazepam is the most euphoric benzo. Its borderline magical with a tinge of mdma like rolling and sparkley dreamy high.

Everything else is just a normal benzo. But of them all, etizolam is the most euphoric. If you like Ativan (lorazepam) which I think is also at the top of the list recreationally speaking I think you will like etizolam more and the best (unless you can somehow find temazepam, it's rare).