• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Where's all my Arizona peeps?

Lol I grew up in Tucson my bro, I don't live there anymore - but have a lot of old friends there.

not sourcing! don't lock!

Yea. Prescott is nice. More elevated so its not as hot. Couldn't take the heat like Phoenix or Tucson

Yea. Prescott is nice. More elevated so its not as hot. Couldn't take the heat like Phoenix or Tucson

Agreed, I love pine trees so much... but Tucson always had Mt. Lemmon to go to! Not a far drive, especially from where I used to live.

(not sourcing!!!)

Yeah I'm ready to move north. Idk if I can take another summer. I lived in California my whole life until moving here a few years ago and I still haven't gotten used to the heat lol.

Yeah I'm ready to move north. Idk if I can take another summer. I lived in California my whole life until moving here a few years ago and I still haven't gotten used to the heat lol.

Yeah compared to Cali the Tucson heat is pretty bad. Just get ready for humid heat! I'd rather be 115 degrees in Tucson than 95 degrees on the east coast. Humidity sucks! I was raised in the desert still not used to it!

I miss Tucson a lot and my friends. I crew up in the climate, though.

Tucson is a lot cooler than when I grew up there, big college town now...

obviously has its crack heads and poor spots though, but downtown is cool now. (I visit my friend every few years)

You're from AZ but like the 49ers?? I moved from AZ to San Francisco :LOL: (live east coast now though)

I lived in SF for a couple years myself, right next to Fisherman's Wharf.
I loved it at the time, but you gotta put up with seeing some nasty nasty shit taking place in broad daylight. Every single day.

I loved it at the time, but you gotta put up with seeing some nasty nasty shit taking place in broad daylight. Every single day.

LMAO yeah, SF has a huge homeless/drug problem - which is more visible than Tucson because it's so condensed into a big city

Crazy screaming crackheads are a normal sight walking in the city - I got used to it rofl

I lived in the city for about a year but spent 8 years in the east bay, Berkeley and Vallejo (which were just as crazy)

You're from AZ but like the 49ers?? I moved from AZ to San Francisco :LOL: (live east coast now though)
Lived in SoCal most of my life. I became a Niner fan after the famous "catch" by Dwight Clark 😆. Been in Prescott for 2 years though.

I can imagine....bad juju there

Crazy screaming crackheads are a normal sight walking in the city - I got used to it rofl

Yup i know all about the noises lol I used to walk right through the tenderloin every day to go to work. The inhabitants have no shame lol
Anyway, good to meet ya

SF is still a fun city though, you just need to get used to the aggressive homeless people.

Honestly I just tell them to fuck off...

they're the type of homeless people to get $5 from someone then tell their same story to another person 2 feet away

LOL...Tweakerguy until just a few minutes ago, this thread was dead. Glad to finially get it going 😄