• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Stimulants Where's all my Arizona peeps?

xaddictx

Bluelighter
Yea. Prescott is nice. More elevated so its not as hot. Couldn't take the heat like Phoenix or Tucson

tweakerguy

Bluelighter
Yeah I'm ready to move north. Idk if I can take another summer. I lived in California my whole life until moving here a few years ago and I still haven't gotten used to the heat lol.

SnafuInTheVoid

Bluelighter
in a 7x12 cell, people watching my every move
Yeah I'm ready to move north. Idk if I can take another summer. I lived in California my whole life until moving here a few years ago and I still haven't gotten used to the heat lol.
Yeah compared to Cali the Tucson heat is pretty bad. Just get ready for humid heat! I'd rather be 115 degrees in Tucson than 95 degrees on the east coast. Humidity sucks! I was raised in the desert still not used to it!

I miss Tucson a lot and my friends. I crew up in the climate, though.

Tucson is a lot cooler than when I grew up there, big college town now...

obviously has its crack heads and poor spots though, but downtown is cool now. (I visit my friend every few years)

tweakerguy

Bluelighter
You're from AZ but like the 49ers?? I moved from AZ to San Francisco :LOL: (live east coast now though)
I lived in SF for a couple years myself, right next to Fisherman's Wharf.
I loved it at the time, but you gotta put up with seeing some nasty nasty shit taking place in broad daylight. Every single day.

SnafuInTheVoid

Bluelighter
in a 7x12 cell, people watching my every move
I loved it at the time, but you gotta put up with seeing some nasty nasty shit taking place in broad daylight. Every single day.

LMAO yeah, SF has a huge homeless/drug problem - which is more visible than Tucson because it's so condensed into a big city

Crazy screaming crackheads are a normal sight walking in the city - I got used to it rofl

I lived in the city for about a year but spent 8 years in the east bay, Berkeley and Vallejo (which were just as crazy)

xaddictx

Bluelighter
You're from AZ but like the 49ers?? I moved from AZ to San Francisco :LOL: (live east coast now though)
Lived in SoCal most of my life. I became a Niner fan after the famous "catch" by Dwight Clark 😆. Been in Prescott for 2 years though.

xaddictx

Bluelighter
I can imagine....bad juju there

xaddictx

Bluelighter
LOL...Tweakerguy until just a few minutes ago, this thread was dead. Glad to finially get it going 😄