• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Where will you be in..........

At least that would mean the end of the Mayan calendar in 2012 isn't really the end of the world, I guess.

I tend not to put too much stake in "the end of the world". I imagine that almost every generation of humans in history has thought that the end of the world would come in their lifetime, and so far it hasn't, so I'm just going to keep assuming that it won't. No real point in worrying about doomsayers and time travellers.

^ they're the worst!

There is more to 2012 than just titor, many theories exist on the net. Planet X aka nibaroo/Marduk, is one...

Last edited:
Yes, especially bluelighters. Rumour is there's about 60,000 of them sharing a single brain!

mr_p said:
In five years i'll be in the MOMENTT ...

in ten years ....i'll BE in the the MOMENT

in 20 years ... i'll BE in the MOMENT

I hope to share my energies with as many people as possible ! ... little kiddies, retared people, anyone who is open to THE MOMENT !

(mazdan, not everyone dreams to be a millionaire, everyone is made to feel as though they should aspire to be one though)

and when time is no longer ... i'll just BE(eeeeeee))))))))))

you're so awesome.

I honestly wouldn't have a clue. Life up to this point has taken me way off the path I thought it would.

10 years ago I thought I would be an Olympic swimmer by now.

5 years ago I thought I would be studying law at present.

Even now that I'm at uni, I have no idea where it will take me.

As long as I'm happy, healthy and satisfied with my contribution to the world, it's all good!

i probably won't be, but if by some freak chance i am, then...i don't know. a failure? a drunk? a writer? a musician? a film director? all of the above?

my first hypothesis is probably the most likely.

hmm tough call

5 - finally figured out what i really want to do and be at or finishing uni

10 - the house, kids and mortgage thing. As Ill be 36

20 - encouraging my tweens on making informed decisions and getting an education and recieving good marks first before experimenting with drugs. So at least they've always got their education to fall back on later in life.

In 5 years I hope to have a career, or at least a decent job
In 10 years I hope to be paying off my house and a stable relationship, maybe even engaged or whatever, with one or two kids
In 20 years I hope to still be working, with my loans almost paid off, kids still at home, happy, healthy and wealthy ;)