• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Where under the tongue should I put the subutex tablet?

CaptainKenway

Greenlighter
Everytime I put the sub tablet under my tongue, I hold my tongue down and the tablet usually moves all over the place.
Also, no matter how hard I try. I can’t seem to keep my tongue from moving every time I close my mouth.
I feel like I’m not absorbing the tablet properly.
I have the Hikmas 54 411s. And they seem to dissolve in literally 3-8 minutes. I’ve read from everywhere how subutex tablets take MUCH longer than the strips to dissolve.

I’m sorry. I’m just struggling really bad and it seems that I go into withdrawals about 13 hours after taking a sub. I know how eventually we don’t get high on the Subs once the bupe gets saturated in your brain.
But I get absolutely NO relief from taking the tabs.

where Exactly does the tablet go under the tongue?
Do I hold my tongue down hard on the tablet?

what do I do when it dissolves into white mush but there’s still clearly pill powder?
Do I wait for that to dissolve to?

sorry if this seems to scatterbrained. I’m struggling really badly and I think I’m in a manic episode.

It should be placed underneath one of the large veins, the lingual veins, which run on each side of the underneath of the tougne. If it's rectangular, it should run in-line with the vein, and if you take two at a time, then they should be placed under each separate vein. If you're not doing this, you would notice quite a difference if a lot of the pill is getting absorbed into saliva and either passing through oral mucosa or going through oral route of administration.

Those veins merge in with the sublingual veins straight to the internal jugular vein.

It should be placed underneath one of the large veins, the lingual veins, which run on each side of the underneath of the tougne. If it's rectangular, it should run in-line with the vein, and if you take two at a time, then they should be placed under each separate vein. If you're not doing this, you would notice quite a difference if a lot of the pill is getting absorbed into saliva and either passing through oral mucosa or going through oral route of administration.

Those veins merge in with the sublingual veins straight to the internal jugular vein.
So directly underneath one of the veins? Alright gotcha. Thanks. (I have the white circular 54 411 tablets btw, from Hikma. Used to be known as Roxannes)

does that go for the strips as well?

So directly underneath one of the veins? Alright gotcha. Thanks. (I have the white circular 54 411 tablets btw, from Hikma. Used to be known as Roxannes)

does that go for the strips as well?

Yes. Any drug that you want to route through the tongue's sublingual vein -> internal jugular -> superior vena cava will be most efficiently absorbed into the two large dorsal lingual veins. There is the dorsal venous system all over underneath the tongue as well, but the absolute most efficient way is via those specific veins.

Yes. Any drug that you want to route through the tongue's sublingual vein -> internal jugular -> superior vena cava will be most efficiently absorbed into the two large dorsal lingual veins. There is the dorsal venous system all over underneath the tongue as well, but the absolute most efficient way is via those specific veins.
Yeah, so I dosed my subutex underneath my left vein and I had MUCH better results. Thank you!

EDIT : Though when I tried this morning. I placed the tablet under my right vein. And it fell off to the very bottom of my tongue and Teeth.

Last edited: