• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Where to start

OpenHorizons

Greenlighter
Completely new to this interesting world of RC.
I’m really interested to learn more, and hopefully try some empathagenic substances.

where is a good place to start for a ‘soft’ introduction.

mare there issues with obtaining such things? Importing to the U.K., is it high risk of being seized? Possible criminal consequences if so etc

I mean, the place to start I guess would be with whichever class of RC you are interested in.

I'm not an expert on UK laws, but to my knowledge their RC / analogue laws are very strict and just about everything is illegal there. The risk of seizure is slightly lower than something like heroin for example, but definitely still a risk. Consider buying RCs just like buying any other illegal drug.

My favorite RCs are probably benzos, lysergamides and a few of the disso RCs

As far as empathogenic RCs 5/6-APB is pretty good stuff. I haven't really tried the others, or a lot of RCs in general (compared to some others on this site).

I mean, the place to start I guess would be with whichever class of RC you are interested in.

I'm not an expert on UK laws, but to my knowledge their RC / analogue laws are very strict and just about everything is illegal there. The risk of seizure is slightly lower than something like heroin for example, but definitely still a risk. Consider buying RCs just like buying any other illegal drug.

My favorite RCs are probably benzos, lysergamides and a few of the disso RCs

As far as empathogenic RCs 5/6-APB is pretty good stuff. I haven't really tried the others, or a lot of RCs in general (compared to some others on this site).
Thanks for the reply.
Immmore interested in trying something like MDMA alternatives, possibly 5-MAPB or similar.

mill have to keep looking around as I think a lot of the sites advertising these type of RC’s seem to be a scam. The few websites I’ve seen all seem to ha e the same type of layout, same generic photos etc.
I’d like to try some but I’m not risking buying something that is t what it says