where to inject?

infinity

Bluelighter
say i was going to do a cycle with 200mg primobolan depot/week - where would you suggest to inject? i've gotten inoculation injections into my shoulder, but i guess my bottom would also work? (should be easier for me)

is the primo real? it very hard to find real primo these day's, is the amp clear or brown?

it comes from turkey, if that counts (schering)
i didn't buy it yet, but it was the roid i considered (first timer) after reading up a bit.

but yeah, a gluteus injection sounds possible :)

Come on guys, answer the mans question and be serious, if its primo your injecting you MUST inject in the large vein in your penis if you want it work.

look at the spotinjections website. I started out doing glute only shots as most beginners do. That might be your best option. Just remember upper/outer quadrant.

Once again.. my .02. I'm going to bed now.. leg day hurt.

Just PLEASE remember....

Glute shots require a 1 1/2 inch pin
All other shots utilize 1 inch pins

Don't make the mistake of trying to use a 1inch in your ass... you'll end up with a golf ball size lump from the juice sitting in your fatty tissue....

^^
not true ... it depends on how much fat you have in your ass ... i was doing glute shots with 1 incher and i was fine

like everyone else said shoot the glutes ... they're are by far the most painless ... make sure u inject slowly and massage the area afterwards ...

ps. inject in the upper outward area of your ass ... i think someone posted a link to a picture of the safe area to inject into (cuz u dont wanna be hitting your sciatic nerve)

You didnt ask this in the original post, but I think that 200mg primo a week is a waste. I think it would be better, and much cheaper, to do a simple test cycle at 500mg a week for 8 weeks. The gains would also be much greater and the side effects would be very comparable as long as you took the proper precautions.

I always recommend the ass for first cycle shots. If you divide the ass cheek in to 4 quaters, you inject in the upper outer quater. It is a pretty easy shot, and the hardest part is getting turned around to where you have good sight of the injection spot. I also lift up the leg that I am injecting in to, so that the glute is not flexed during the injection, which will make the pain worse.

I would inject at the rate of 1ml per 30 sec, or maybe even a minute and massage the area afterward. The risk is small, but I would still aspirate with any IM injection, just to be safe. Always be sure to follow sterile technique as well.

maddkatt said:
^^
not true ... it depends on how much fat you have in your ass ... i was doing glute shots with 1 incher and i was fine

like everyone else said shoot the glutes ... they're are by far the most painless ... make sure u inject slowly and massage the area afterwards ...

ps. inject in the upper outward area of your ass ... i think someone posted a link to a picture of the safe area to inject into (cuz u dont wanna be hitting your sciatic nerve)

Very true, I do everything with a 25ga 1" pin.

umm yeah BOOYAMS, dark_lord already posted it ;)

5alphareductase: i've not done steroids before, and i often read about 200mg Primobolan Depot (a Dianabol stack was often mentioned, but i'm not up for the additional risk & toxicity)

what exactly do you mean by "test"? Testosterone Enathate? Cypionate? Propionate? Phenylproionate? or maybe even Testopin?

I see a lot of very low dose cycles recommended for first timers and while I see the point, I think they are going a bit far with the low dose thing.

With any AS cycles, you are at an increased risk of all kinds of toxicity, but you have to weigh the gains and the possible side effects, and get a good medium for yourself. With 200mg of primo a week, side effects will probably be non existant, but most likely so will gains. You are using steroids, which puts a strain on the body, and not getting much out of it in the way of gains.

I see the point of lower doses, espeically on first cycles, but you have to get some good gains to, or else it is kind of a waste if you follow me. Why go through all of the risk, legal and health wise, for 5 pounds. This is why I really like a 500mg testosterone (any ester) per week for a first cycle. It will give good gains, as long as diet is good which I can assume it will be, and shouldnt give to many side effects. Of course it is always better to have drugs on hand in case side effects happen, but most people wont need them on 500mg of test a week. Even if you do get side effects from the test, a good anti aromotase and DHT inhibitor (if needed), are almost always enough to minmize side effects.

By test, I mean any ester really as it doesnt make a big difference until your test dosage is pretty big. I lean towards prop for me, because I like to site inject and do short cycles, but I recommend a long acting test like cypionate or enanthate for first cycles because many people dont like to inject so it gives them a cycle to get used to it. Of course the long acting drugs need to build up, but that isnt a huge deal on a first cycle. If you can find test phenylprop, which was only made by one company (sicomed, in 100mg per ml 1ml amps) then use it, but I doubt you can find it unless it is underground. I would inject most longer acting esters twice a week and three times a week or every other day with prop.

If I wasnt clear or you have any more questions feel free to ask. Thanks

5alphareductase said:
I see a lot of very low dose cycles recommended for first timers and while I see the point, I think they are going a bit far with the low dose thing.

Thank god... a voice of reason!