• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Where to get ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PachoHerrera

Greenlighter
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum so if this topic has already appeared in advance, I'm sorry, getting to the point, I have a question where I can get knowledge about production, I mean mainly the whole process step by step, how, what and where. If you have any guide or tutorial, I would be grateful. ;)

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum so if this topic has already appeared in advance, I'm sorry, getting to the point, I have a question where I can get knowledge about production, I mean mainly the whole process step by step, how, what and where. If you have any guide or tutorial, I would be grateful. ;)

First post and you are asking about make cocaine by yourself??? No offense but i would highly recommend you the steps to make Cocaine in documentaries. You CANT that do just alone here. Oh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan... Byebye....

JJ

First post and you are asking about make cocaine by yourself??? No offense but i would highly recommend you the steps to make Cocaine in documentaries. You CANT that do just alone here. Oh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan... Byebye....

JJ

I was looking for a guide because I am looking and I can't find anything specific, I just asked, relax, man;)

PachoHerrera,

Bluelight is a drug harm reduction site, not a drug synthesis or production site. You're not gonna find that information here, perhaps start with Google.

We hope that you stay and participate, but we ask that you follow the basic rules. Please read the Bluelight Users Agreement.

I've seen fairly comprehensive information about cocaine production on the internet, but as White_Rose said, you wont find it here I'm afraid.

Going to have to close this now...

Status
Not open for further replies.