• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Where to find a vein- all gone from the vein maps and having trouble.

UK Warrior

Bluelighter
Hi everyone, I am again dependent on heroin, and am really having trouble finding a vein.

I am using 29G needles from the exchange, this morning I managed to get one in an old track mark which I thought had collapsed. Even in Resus last time they had to use a ultrasound to find a vein, so I was hoping some people could point me in the right direction when you have bad veins.

I have used up the cephalic, back of my hands, and ones that run along my forearm. The crook of my elbow was the first to go.

I am feeling rough and do not know where to go now.

You need to change your ROA. If they are literally using ultrasound to find a vein that’s not good. You need to give your veins a major break, you’re in dangerous territory.

You need to change your ROA. If they are literally using ultrasound to find a vein that’s not good. You need to give your veins a major break, you’re in dangerous territory.
I have only just seen this. Thank you for being honest, I was in very dangerous territory.

I made a thread on why not to IV, especially using vinegar, as I had two large abscesses and wounds and a overdose that made me fall, and leave a bald patch on the back of my head where I hit it so hard on the toilet seat.

I am now on Subutex, and haven't used since I started. I still have a scab on the back of my wrist near 3 months later. I am only 30 years old. Many internal problems from alcohol and veins are ruined everywhere. If just one person sees this and doesn't IV I will be happy.