• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids where should i inject morphine and how much?

nancy145

Bluelighter
i might be doing some morphine soon, where should i inject it? also do i need a tornaquant? and how much should i do with no opiod tolerence?

As far as how much I can't say because I don't use morphine. But typically you start with injecting in the veins on your forearm, because thats where they pop out the most. The need of a tournaquette is based on your judgement, if you need one to make your veins visible then yes definitely. I never needed one because I could see my vein just fine.

Hi Nancy, do you have any experience injecting, whether it be subcutaneous, intravenously or intramuscularly? Do you have any experience with morphine? Do you know what sort of preparation the morphine is in - pill, oral or injectable liquid solution?

Lots of questions for you, the answers will give us the best chance to give you sound advice.

concerning injection, there probably are some IV guides online which you'll want to read. though you'd be better off with someone who already knows how to do it showing you personally, there are some subtleties to it.

10-20mg should be a good starting dosage for zero tolerance.

Hi Nancy, do you have any experience injecting, whether it be subcutaneous, intravenously or intramuscularly? Do you have any experience with morphine? Do you know what sort of preparation the morphine is in - pill, oral or injectable liquid solution?

Lots of questions for you, the answers will give us the best chance to give you sound advice.
I've got no experience with morphine or injecting, and it's liquid oral. can i still shoot it?

^Um, yeah I wouldn't shoot an oral preparation. It's probably a red liquid. It's got colourings, flavourings, so lots of sugar etc. I'm sure there's probably a tek on the net somewhere attempting to make a shootable preparation out of the oral liquid but really I just wouldn't go there. Potentially your first IV drug experience could do you more damage than someone who's been shooting bags of dope for years - assuming they're taking all the precautions one should take when using drug IV.

Someone with more experience will likely chime in. Take care.

image.php

this is prolly what you have. Do not inject it, just eat it.

From what I have gathered in your other posts on this sight, you are very young and inexperienced when it comes to drug use. I cannot stop you from using drugs (but I must say there are some pretty awesome ones out there, like LSD and MDMA), but I can say take opiates very seriously because they can lead to some pretty bad places.

If you want to inject morphine, you are going to need the IR tablets that come in 15mg and 30mg doses. You never want to heat your morphine as it degrades it quickly. Have someone with you when you inject, and please make sure to read the IV complications thread. There are some pretty gnarly things that can happen to you during unsafe/unclean conditions. I came down with Phlebitis once. That was extremely painful and can be life threatening if untreated.

Good luck, and do a lot more research about morphine. It can be a beautiful goddess, or a disgusting crone.

also, take note that you said you have no opiate tolerance, and in bold on the bottle it says for opiate tolerant people. Be extra careful.

Last edited:
concerning injection, there probably are some IV guides online which you'll want to read. though you'd be better off with someone who already knows how to do it showing you personally, there are some subtleties to it.

10-20mg should be a good starting dosage for zero tolerance.

That's waayyyy too much morphine for those new to opiates. And I would take the advice of others and NEVER shoot an oral prep, unless you want to lose your limbs and experience multi-organ failure.

Just take it orally--you'll get enough of a buzz.

Thank you Manboy and Toscacat, there didn't appear to be enough concern that Nancy is considering injecting an oral prep. Like I've said in this or another one of your threads concerning Morphine, your first experience could do you damage that will simply not be worth it at all. Opiates are more subtle drugs in my exp, there are better options if you wish to experience a great rush/high which IV can often deliver.

I just don't want you to inject an oral solution Nancy. You have no tolerance so taking this product as directed will give you a nice warm experience without the massive regret and possibly golf ball sized lump on your arm or worse. You sound quite determined which we can all relate to, I know you're going to take the morphine regardless of what people say I just hope you don't inject that solution. Take care.

I agree with all the others. Do not IV your morphine being you are so opiate naive. Just take it orally or possibly plug it. And start at a low dosage. Maybe 10-15 milligrams. Remember, you can always add more but you can never take back if you dose to much.

I second plugging it if you want to absorb a greater ammount faster. Definitely before you plug your dose go to the toilet and evacuate your bowels best you can were you can even go all out and wash your bowels out with an enema. Get a syringe you can remove the needle from or get an oral syringe although it is a little thicker not that much. Start with 5-10 increasing incraments of 5 mg every hour until a good level is reached. Do not go over 30 mg your first night just to get a feel for it.

Even if you don't have an OD that sends you to the hospital, a slight OD on morphine can leave you throwing up, dehydrated, and with extremely labored breathing.

As tacodude and web42 posted titrate your dose upwards. You cannot titrate downwards. You have stated that you have had other opiates before. What other opiates have you tried so I can gauge your naivete towards opiates. I do not want to sound overbearing and preachy, but it seems you are dead set on this. If I know what you have tried and their dosages I can get a good feel for what dosage you can start with.

I know I posted in another thread you created...but I feel this needs to be stated again. Morphine IV jacked my life up from age 15 to 31/32. You do not want this for yourself. I know I cannot stop you from doing this, just read up on opiate addiction, and try not to glamorize it like I did when I was younger.