• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Where is the flunitrazolam?

white55

Bluelighter
9ShS0hs.png

Super potent, very hypnotic, king of benzos. So why isn't anyone making it?

Look at how strictly controlled Flunitrazepam is..

If I had a thriving RC business I'd think twice about adding this to my product range.
Seems it'd be all too easy for the media to jump on this one.. and yeah, shitstorm. Could jeopardize the whole scene.

flunitrazepam isnt actually that bad.

If I had a thriving RC business I'd think twice about adding this to my product range.
Seems it'd be all too easy for the media to jump on this one.. and yeah, shitstorm. Could jeopardize the whole scene.

flunitrazipam isnt particularly more sedating than most benzos - many of which would sedate almost identically when given to someone with alcohol, which is usually the context people talk about flunitrazepam in.

several years ago i had flu a few times. i found it no more sedating than xanax. i mixed it with alcohol, etc a couple times just ... because i learn best the hard way. Fortunately nothing happened.

if you want a great benzo experience, its halcion. its spectacular. speaking of which, i think flu and halcion got pulled for similar reasons - they are horribly addictive and cause anxiety when they wear off sometimes. I loved halcion but i would never take it every day.

Or we could think about Flubrotizolam... Granted this isn't the site to throw ideas, or structures around (Minus the thread that's specified for that lol) But I do agree that Flunitrazepam isn't /much/ more sedating than Alprazolam. I much prefer Triazolam than either of the prior's. Also to actually add something to this thread Nitrazolam is quite good. Flunitrazolam should be even more potent (So sub mg range) 1.4mg's of Nitrazolam was enough to knock me out, and I've been addicted to various benzodiazepines for 13+ years.

Uk vendors are facing a blanket ban in a couple of months, why should they care about this?

flunitrazipam isnt particularly more sedating than most benzos - many of which would sedate almost identically when given to someone with alcohol, which is usually the context people talk about flunitrazepam in.

several years ago i had flu a few times. i found it no more sedating than xanax. i mixed it with alcohol, etc a couple times just ... because i learn best the hard way. Fortunately nothing happened.

if you want a great benzo experience, its halcion. its spectacular. speaking of which, i think flu and halcion got pulled for similar reasons - they are horribly addictive and cause anxiety when they wear off sometimes. I loved halcion but i would never take it every day.

Yeah, desmethyl triazolam would be a great benzo rc. Slightly less potent and longer lasting triazolam. As would flualprazolam, phenazolam, desmethylflunitrazepam, pynazolam....

^ all those zo's sound delicious and I wanna isuffL and IV the DSMT-triazolam if it's water soluble and throw that desmethylflunitrazeeee down the hatch

Ready for some new RC benzo's for sure

Halcion got pulled in the US? They're still prescribed in Austria, although the main problem with them (besides being extremely addictive) is probably that they're so extremely short-acting - at least this woman I met who was on Halcion for her insomnia always had to redose after being woken up by the rebound effect at 5 AM.

We used to have a pretty major problem with Flunitrazepam until they stopped overprescribing it a few years ago. You could actually spot the addicts from a mile away because the manufacturer added an intense blue dye to prevent the drug from being used to date-rape people, so you'd regularly see zoned-out benzoheads blissfully smiling with bright blue teeth.

flunitrazipam isnt particularly more sedating than most benzos

Agreed but it's got a monster reputation, whether it deserves it or not.

Uk vendors are facing a blanket ban in a couple of months, why should they care about this?

I'm not so sure about this.. the NPS bill has ruffled a lot of feathers already. What makes you think it's coming into force in a couple of months?

UK RC vendors are in a delicate spot.. all the more reason to be careful.
I can imagine the headlines about the terrors of Super-Rohypnol.. could be just the ammunition needed to push through a blanket ban for real.

Flunitrazapam is rohipnol (not sure of spelling) one of the most powerful benzodiazepines available

I tried desemethatramadol years back as I was a constant buyer I was able to buy it but normally they won't just hand it out to anyone

I tried desemethatramadol years back as I was a constant buyer I was able to buy it but normally they won't just hand it out to anyone

o-dt is quite nice for people with no tolerance. unfortunately expensive to make, illegal in many places and doesn't do shit if you have tolerance

so we get the fent analogs

What? Flunitrazepam not that sedating? It really knocks me down like temazepam or a much more woozy dopy nitrazepam.

Reasons why this is not marketed could be:
- pending ban and analogue laws, so bad timing?
- too potent and or abuse liable, as i understand it clonazolam already walks a very fine line, flubromazolam really messes with my mental state, very gone and unclear..

someone needs to clear up that there's a difference between Flunitrazepam and Flunitrazolam........

And just to go to show how subjective benzodiazepine experiences are: I've had Halcion (triazolam) on multiple occasions and I don't understand the "hype" at all.

If someone gave me the choice between Halcion and Klonopin, I'd choose Klonopin every time.

I'm on flunitrazolam right now, I feel it, but I gotta take into account that in the last order of pills I made just before UK ban, 500 clonazolam 0.5mg, they were all gone with 2 weeks and a half, so I shot up my tolerance. I won't touch this anymore when I renew my valium 10's and restoril 30's early next week. I'll bring in my bottle of Restoril which still has 8 30mg caps in them, as I really do succeed in not taking them every night, would be a catastrophe apparently, but I can't imagine anything worse than clonazepam wd, clonazepam tolerance wd, where you need your dose raised pretty often, I impressed my psychiatrist who after knowing from what I told him and remember years later, like I saw him for outpatient evaluation, when he analysed me, before I became his patient so we could have sometimes have a chat when there's updates in my life, only positive updates, I neglect the bad if it's not too bad, if that makes sense. But when I reached 2x 2mg rivos a day, 4mg clonazepam is not something to take lightly even if you have pretty big tolerance..if you do you most likely know that taking more than say 5mg, the xanax and halcion addicts will be annoyed by the hour or so it takes to kick in then they ALWAYS react. I mean I knew a guy who had a massive script 2mg brand name xanax, a lot of Dalmanes to sleep and he had never tried clonazepam...probably because its the newest to be approved benzo by most of the world.

Just looked again, it affects me more than I notice, which is annoying a bit heh.