• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Where do you see yourself in 10 yrs?

The one thing I'm looking forward to in the next 10 years is the progression of science. In 10 years time I see myself reading New Scientist and being amazed.

Then wishing I could live forever to see what discoveries are made in the next 1000 years.

^ computer chips in your brain that can control your movement by a central located super computer in parliment house, thats what!

I want to:

*Have a successful career in TV either as a producer or director
*Have travelled a lot of the world
*Have some kiddies of my own & be married
*Have a couple of properties - investment and our own
*Still be mates with all the people i am close to now, and be able to have lots of drinks and laughs.

My idea of who I think I am and where I think I'm heading change so many times throughout a given year...

God knows where I'll be in 10 years.

Hopefully somewhere exciting, come whatever...

That is all.

preacha said:
you're also a whiny bitch
in 10 years, I'm of the impression that you'll still be a whiny bitch
Ahaha.........ha 8) :\

Good one.

Must be bringing your B grade today.

hopefully with someone that i can share some of my creative world with

fuck 10 years is quite a long time to think ahead, when i think back ten years i never would have guessed id be doing the things im doing now at that age, i wonder if any of us will find this thread again in the future and reflect

Maybe a professor of anthropology or literature. Maybe homeless. Maybe jobless. Maybe a musical producer. Maybe a high school teacher. Hopefully a professional writer.

I really don't know. I like to live in the moment. It's probably the reason I can't save money to save my life. I have no long-term plans... gdoes anyone think that's a bad thing?

Don't get me wrong, I want to do something with this brief glimpse of life I am granted. I just don't know what that something is yet. Hopefully something I can comfortably survive off and enjoy doing.

10 years hey.... my son will be 22 and i'll be 39... holy crap!

I will be living in my fairy cottage (that i am paying off) that's covered in honeysuckles, jasmines and have a beautiful flower garden all around it with a big art studio with glass walls so all the sunlight can come in at all times of the day and a lovely big vegie patch in the backyard with a sexy gardner to look after it cos i am hell lazy hehe

Working as an art and drama teacher and maybe as an art therapist too plus running my own gallery for local artists that don't get any help "getting up" in the art world.

Maybe raising a second child (always thought i didn't want anymore but now it's a MAYBE in the FUTURE - hell no not right now though :p) AFTER i've done quite a bit of world travel.

happy, secure, loved and comfortable hopefully :)

I gots no idea...but it will be a good place I think. :)

Ill be 31 by then..

About 5 months ago I was thinking what kinda Job I want with my Comm Degree. Ive decided that anything that gets me a government/major corp position is what i want. Free mobile's/Cars and the ability to travel :)

I want to have a loving wife that I can share all my thoughts and life with, and a child by the time im 34. :)

in 10 years i will be married, 2 kids, own my own consulting business that i operate from my home in a coastal village, only occasionally having to do any "work"...