• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Where are all the heroin trip reports/experiences?

Pete my dear heroin is like a psychopath : its quite an visceral Master to have and if You obsess over it its gonna eat You up before You have the time to say "not fair"

Pete my dear heroin is like a psychopath : its quite an visceral Master to have and if You obsess over it its gonna eat You up before You have the time to say "not fair"
Well I am obsessed every addict who used daily and says they're not obsessed is kidding themselves

I'm gonna ask this one more time WHERE DA HEROIN TRIO REPORTS AT

And don't call me Pete my name is ganjcat I know it's a hard name to pronounce most people call me Pete no idea why

Well I am obsessed every addict who used daily and says they're not obsessed is kidding themselves

I'm gonna ask this one more time WHERE DA HEROIN TRIO REPORTS AT

And don't call me Pete my name is ganjcat I know it's a hard name to pronounce most people call me Pete no idea why
Well its your choice.

They were too busy nodding out 😂

Ok

The heroin high is indescribable.

My first time shooting pure, was already a fucked up day as is... My good buddy went off the deep end and robbed a gas station across the street from my work then used the money to buy a monster crack rock. (Huge people, he was like Gollum with his precious..) Soon as I took one look at the size of that crack rock I knew what he did and got the hell out of there ASAP.

Met with my guy who was my connect for the pure, told him about my day and before I got a needle of some high purity product going into my vein. I had shot good street heroin before, but this was next level.

As soon as it went in, it was like my whole body was dipped into a hot tub that washes away all your worries and issues. I was lightly nodding but I also could barely walk or talk those first minutes the rush was so intense.

The problem with heroin reports is that I don’t really remember much after that except I dangerously made it home and then spent the night in a state of half asleep half awake opioid dream state. Once you go into that dissociation it’s like your a whole new person and once you come out it’s hard to remember wha you were like when you were on it.

-GC

I disagree that there's nothing worth writing about in the heroin "trip" (let alone describing all the visions/dreams you can have on the nod).

But I think generally speaking, getting high on heroin (and other opiates), especially chronically, saps your interest in using creative writing to express your introspective realizations. You're either in an exceptional state of semi-consciousness or in a more usual state of comfort and apathy when you're high on heroin, neither of which are conducive to good trip reporting.

It's kind of like how in a state of semi-withdrawal, you can listen to music so intently and get so much out of it, but once you get high it just kind of becomes background noise. Even the intensity of your opiate high itself becomes somewhat dulled when you're high on opiates.

This is how I describe what being on opioids such as heroin is like to people who haven't experienced it. For anyone interested.

Imagine you wake up early in the morning. It's cool outside, but warm in your bed. You're not really properly awake yet. So you keep dozing off and waking up again.

You're perfectly comfortable, there's nothing you need to do today. Nothing to worry about.

Take that, and imagine that somehow that experience were significantly more intense. And you're in the ballpark of what it's like.

Warm, comfortable, safe. That's what opioids are.

Btw I actually dislike the first time this is great bul cus ive been a bit past that I've had a fair bit of withdrawal mainly mental which is worse for me than physically

Anyway the stories I like the best are from the experienced long term users or survivors as I call them their stories are often on the verge of complete criminal desperate junkie which makes it exciting on its own but you also learn things little things people put in I remember one story where this addict had been copping for hours was about to give up and head out the area when he linked off two other users he'd managed to suss out by "the way they walked"

he was also paranoid about getting ripped off etc because he had to wait outside but it ended in a happy ending well a happy ending to a night I'm sure the next day he was clucking and copping just as much, sadly:p

P.S I apologize for my bad grammar I am still using my same old shitty mobile.

Well its your choice.

They were too busy nodding out 😂

Ok
I know it's my choice

Everyone seems to forget I was already addicted to painkillers for 6 years daily before I touched dope and one day I got sick of being scared the chemist will refuse me sick of hundreds of cwe filters filled with cement hard apap cus I was to high to care and most of all sick of taking 100 tabs 3000 mgs + of codeine just to get a decent buzz

Btw I actually dislike the first time this is great bul cus ive been a bit past that I've had a fair bit of withdrawal mainly mental which is worse for me than physically

Anyway the stories I like the best are from the experienced long term users or survivors as I call them their stories are often on the verge of complete criminal desperate junkie which makes it exciting on its own but you also learn things little things people put in I remember one story where this addict had been copping for hours was about to give up and head out the area when he linked off two other users he'd managed to suss out by "the way they walked"

he was also paranoid about getting ripped off etc because he had to wait outside but it ended in a happy ending well a happy ending to a night I'm sure the next day he was clucking and copping just as much, sadly:p

P.S I apologize for my bad grammar I am still using my same old shitty mobile.

Thing is those aren't really trip reports. Even in the opioid sense of a trip report.

They're all things you do to get drugs. Not experiences on drugs.

I have a few stories that sound like the kinda thing you're talking about, but it's all stuff that was done to get drugs, not on drugs. So I wouldn't be inclined to call it a "trip report".

Last edited:
This is so spot on it's disturbing--many find themselves unable to quit and sadly permanently so. It's easier to stop an addiction that has purely negative side effects, but knowing that the euphoria comes back after some time away on a sober vacation here and there makes it so obscenely evil beyond words.
Man that's what keeps me going back to morphine over AND over. I stsy Sober for weeks at a Time AND then my irracional thoughts start creeping in. "Now that my tolerance Is lowered, a big fat shot Would feel so good..." But that Is just bullshit AND i Know it but still do it in the end... The neverending cycle soon again begins AND I'm fucked. Quitting opiates Is so god dam hard but i believe one day I'll grow tired of em.

Man that's what keeps me going back to morphine over AND over. I stsy Sober for weeks at a Time AND then my irracional thoughts start creeping in. "Now that my tolerance Is lowered, a big fat shot Would feel so good..." But that Is just bullshit AND i Know it but still do it in the end... The neverending cycle soon again begins AND I'm fucked. Quitting opiates Is so god dam hard but i believe one day I'll grow tired of em.

I remember when I first discovered weed. If weed is the only drug you know it's sort of similar to opiates to be honest. It seems like a god. A life-changing high that you can never get rid of. Well... after 5 years of smoking weed on a regular basis (multiple times daily), out of the blue I just stopped for no reason whatsoever. I've smoked here and there since then but I considered myself quite mentally addicted to marijuana. Now, I have absolutely no desire in any day on earth to smoke weed and I won't care about the substance for the rest of my life.

Not saying that this will happen to you with opiates, but the point is eventually literally any drug gets old. It could take 2 more years to 2 decades, but eventually should you not overdose you will grow mentally tired of the buzz. I promise you, just stay alive and keep your life as much as in tact as you possibly can. Sometimes with addiction you have to run its course. During the phases where it feels incredible, opiates are generally not possible for a good majority of people to stop. They will do anything to relapse and knock down any obstacle. It's not feasible to quit and even with medication like Suboxone or methadone they still cannot seem to stay away. Not saying you should just give in and keep dabbling in morphine on a regular basis, but there are plenty of addicts who do move on naturally without major attempts to quit. That is the best case scenario.

I remember when I first discovered weed. If weed is the only drug you know it's sort of similar to opiates to be honest. It seems like a god. A life-changing high that you can never get rid of. Well... after 5 years of smoking weed on a regular basis (multiple times daily), out of the blue I just stopped for no reason whatsoever. I've smoked here and there since then but I considered myself quite mentally addicted to marijuana. Now, I have absolutely no desire in any day on earth to smoke weed and I won't care about the substance for the rest of my life.

Not saying that this will happen to you with opiates, but the point is eventually literally any drug gets old. It could take 2 more years to 2 decades, but eventually should you not overdose you will grow mentally tired of the buzz. I promise you, just stay alive and keep your life as much as in tact as you possibly can. Sometimes with addiction you have to run its course. During the phases where it feels incredible, opiates are generally not possible for a good majority of people to stop. They will do anything to relapse and knock down any obstacle. It's not feasible to quit and even with medication like Suboxone or methadone they still cannot seem to stay away. Not saying you should just give in and keep dabbling in morphine on a regular basis, but there are plenty of addicts who do move on naturally without major attempts to quit. That is the best case scenario.

I've actually never much liked weed. I've never had a strong desire to keep smoking weed. Just not my thing I guess. I don't hate it or anything, I just don't find it that great either.

Opioids on the other hand. I've been unable to stay away from for over a decade.

man you nailed it with what you just said. Weed then MDMA, during the honeymoon phases of these substances i thought i had discovered the panacea. After repeated experiences with ecstasy and smoking weed heavily i grew tired of them. Thing with opiates is that i am medicating underlying issues with it, until i either confront myself or resolve my inner problems i won't be able to stop. Besides that opiates are truly the most euphoric numbing drugs of them all, that's what makes them so hard to quit..

I'm stocking up on 2+ grams of H hopefully more if I can get more on tick because theirs gonna be a big fucking drought

I'm stocking up on 2+ grams of H hopefully more if I can get more on tick because theirs gonna be a big fucking drought

I dunno how long 2 grams would last you but I used to go through that much inside of 2 days.

That's not gloating, God no, just thinking out loud that there's no way I'd be able to manage doing that. Now might be a very good time to get on methadone or bupe if you're not already on it. Sure, we can't rule out problems with that too, but at least that's another option.

^with the marriage analogy, I feel buprenorphine must be the restraining order. Can't make your life that much overhellish, but you can't go back or even relive the old times for a second

Reactions: SKL
^with the marriage analogy, I feel buprenorphine must be the restraining order. Can't make your life that much overhellish, but you can't go back or even relive the old times for a second

That may be part of the appeal for some people. Not for me, for me I got on methadone cause I was concerned my tolerance might be too high for bupe, and precipitated withdrawal scares the shit out of me.

But all things being equal, I can see many choosing bupe for exactly that reason. You also tend to get way more takeaways on bupe in most places.

I dunno how long 2 grams would last you but I used to go through that much inside of 2 days.

That's not gloating, God no, just thinking out loud that there's no way I'd be able to manage doing that. Now might be a very good time to get on methadone or bupe if you're not already on it. Sure, we can't rule out problems with that too, but at least that's another option.
yeah ill have to be careful my gran ill give her some bits to hold probably have a quarter of gram to chase ive cut down a bit lately mainly because I was supposed to get paid on Thursday but for whatever reason getting paid tommorow instead the guy
i go to he gets h specifically for me once he got me grams for 40 quid if you seen the size of the rock and smelt its potency you would wet yourself he never gives me less than a normal dealer he also randomly rings me to ask if I'm good and if I need anything on tick but yeah in reality 2 grams probably aint gonna last long but its better then getting just 0.4 I never brought more than 2 grams well maybe a bit more but usually never buy more then 2 in a buy

as for methadone maybe but I have to go into town to apply and I don't want to risk doing that and getting corona virusus

as for methadone maybe but I have to go into town to apply and I don't want to risk doing that and getting corona virusus

Might still be worth it. You're still less likely to get it now than you will be in the very near future.

There are definitely risks. I gotta go to a pharmacy 3 days out of every week, and obviously pharmacies are a high risk environment.

But frankly, I'd rather get Coronavirus than get dope sick, I really would.

I've had a pretty severe flu before, and it'll have to be much worse than that before I wouldn't pick that over withdrawal.