Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

when..?

recycledvirgin

Greenlighter
been a real long time since i went out and pilled at a club.. and plan on getting to a party or 2 this long weekend.

usually take a max of a single pill in halves at each venue.. in case we're club hopping..

has anyone found it diffucult to get into another venue, or being fisked at the door..?

any chance of having cops etc out in force this weekend ***?

i usually take my pill in halves pretty late, and at the venue, so dont really like taking it erly and headin there off my nut..

- fel

Edit: Venue name removed to comply with guidelines. Oh, and welcome to Bluelight; p_d

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance of cops being out... I reckon that's about 100% chance, unless they get the long weekend off too. ;) Oh and they always have 'the force' because they fight for good dont they?

*** will only have the poofy cops who like fag music though... dont ask me why.

Edit: Venue details removed...you've been around here long enough....p_d :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Cops out on the long weekend? Yes.

I can say with certainty, that just about every bouncer at every venue see plenty of people off tap every weekend. I went into a club on the weekend and was absolutely bouncing off the walls and they still let me in. As long as they don't find your stash you should be fine.

Oh yeah. And don't talk about drugs in front of them, but that's just common sense. My mate did that and was followed all around the club by security until they busted him and kicked him out... Not after confiscating his pills though.

Your going to get caught if you're going to be so paranoid. Just chill, unless theres sniffer dogs around.

I have never had problems getting into clubs with stuff on me. I only carry max, 3 pills, maybe some lewy on me. So even if i do get frisked, they casn';t feel it in my pocket anyway. About cops. U usually know if there is goin to be sniffer dogs, so you take extra presautions, llike getting there early, or passing it through the fencing or somthing. If you just don't worry about it, you will be fine. If you do worry abotu it, you look sus and attract attention.

ahahaha east coasters, west coast rocks police are just romours around here.. unless theres a fight. and thats rare at the good venues!!

skiingseth said:
ahahaha east coasters, west coast rocks police are just romours around here.. unless theres a fight. and thats rare at the good venues!!

pity pills cost you a week's pay over in the west, or it'd be the perfect scenario