L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

When your mate tosses you aside for his foul hook up

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Not sure if this should go into life advice or stay on here but I've said some days ago about this topic on a thread I started but I had to delete as a BL member decided to crash it & IMO semed to go to war with CoastTwoCoast (who I personally like) so I decided to remove the whole thread.

Anyway back onto my point................

It's no secret I'm a goddamn junkie, a proper dope freak in the William S Burroughs style, I make NO secret about it & so my social circle is limited to a very small few people that I can trust as in that game the amount of people that are ok is very small. Anyway the only person I really like & can trust, spend alot of my time with etc has got this nasty skank hook up he got chatting to on a dating app. The last week & half I've been totally blanked by this "friend" & tbh I am starting to get really pissed off & want a form of revenge upon him for being so damn rude to me, a Mexican narco execution right now seems quite fitting if I had my way (plastic bag with duct-tape & chainsaw style)

How the hell can this guy just drop me from all contact & take up with some tramp who has NO IDEA yet his a crack addict, on 80mg of Methadone a day etc.............

The sooner it all blows up in his face & I can laugh the better, I am so fuming mad right now I cannot find decent words that are allowed on a forum to express my rage, hate & how hurt I actually feel.

Anyone else been dropped my their true friends for some woman?
You take revenge upon them?
Anything to try to get my head balanced out on this one would be great, it is times like this I am glad I dont do a-pvp / mdpv anymore or people would be hurt badly tonight.

People that are for you best mates but can, in their mind, put you on the side without even mentioning it in advance or within a short amount of time, like it's a given that you'll just be there whenever they feel like contacting you, are most often people that you should quickly move a few steps down in your priority list.

but can, in their mind, put you on the side without even mentioning it in advance or within a short amount of time, like it's a given that you'll just be there whenever they feel like contacting you, are most often people that you should quickly move a few steps down in your priority list.

You hit the nail on the head, I KNOW for a fact when his "man" is off & his gotta go see this foul human being he will want me to go score for him. I am for the 2nd time in my whole life willing to leave him "sick" & Imean this more than I have ever meant anything.

I really am 50/50 if I should just blank him right out & when this "relationship" fals apart & he comes back ringing my phone just tell him to go fuck himself, the woman his with is clearly mad as she was saying she wasthinking about him 24/7 after only a few days TEXTING on whats app....YES fucking texts & she sent him photos where she had these bizarre filters on of a dogs nose etc....she is a fucking fruitloop I swear to God, people on meth are more rational & logical.

I could go on & on.

This happens as you get older and your friends get married, or get into very serious relationships, or want to meet people for relationships/dating, etc.

A good friend of mine who I have known for decades got married and did not tell me or other close friends of ours who we all know until half a year later when he had a celebration for it and I received the invite via post. I did not attend or give a wedding gift as I found it odd he could not have just texted, called, or emailed me and said how he got married or how he was engaged. I was not hurt but I just found it odd that despite how we would see each other in person or be in contact for half a year he did not mention having a girlfriend>fiance>wife at all.

If you are really hurt by this, or this guy is basically being very rude and ignoring you or what's called 'ghosting' you, just do the same to him as it sounds like your friendship or relationship has ended.

There's no need for violence or 'revenge'. Just don't contact him at all, and if or when he contacts you, do not communicate with him and if he wants to know why tell him.

If you live together I would move out ASAP, and do not lend or give this person any money, and focus on yourself and stay safe. Good luck.

Last edited:
Thanks Priest, I know it may sound weird to most folks but when you get into the heroin for a long time you loose a lot of people around you so your social circle becomes very small (I guess it is the same for people on meth or any other Class A type drug really)

Well as you need other people around you just to be social I guess the few people around you tend to mean a lot more than how most "normal" & sober folks will ever understand & also if you cannot score you need a trusted mate to help you. I mean this I swear down on the child I lost I will leave his damn ass sick if he ever needs me & I have only ever done that to someone else, to me that is the ultimate "fuck you" to someone, if you cannot score & go ask a mate to do it for you it goes without saying you have to sort them something for doing it, to have another addict REFUSE to help you when you know they will get sorted for free is the biggest screw you another addict can do.

I am far from a really social person but what has got to me is this guy I really liked, we were good mates & we would smoke crack then debate over the latest Brexit issues or world news etc, he was someone that I could actually talk to about world events & he was a good laugh too, we shared the same taste in music, films, books etc & now I've lost my mate to a stupid woman that likes Love Island (UK will know the show I mean)

I'm still upset now tbh but this mornings smoke of gear has taken the edge off my rage......shock there huh.

she sent him photos where she had these bizarre filters on of a dogs nose etc....she is a fucking fruitloop I swear to God
The first time I saw that filter years ago I thought it was weird too, but it actually blew up in popularity for a little while and guys are doing it too.

I've changed my mind about it now and find it cute and normal for women/men to do.

Bros before hoes, mate :)

Tussen Takk

That saying is the most true thing ever @PMS
Like I said when he cannot score I will leave him sick & laugh about it.

The woman has no idea he was on heroin, that he is still smoking crack OR on 80mg of methadone a day too, she is really anti drugs too so when she finds out his a addict.....well yeah you can imagine.

Not sure if this is actual Bokmal but as I used to say when in Bergen "Faen helvete"

@PMS

How is the guitar playing etc going btw?
I am off today myself to go buy a guitar as something to do & try to focus my mind off drugs, I learned some years back but I ended up selling it for heroin which I am NOT going to do this time.

Me & you can form a band & do a cover of this....my God the amount of times I came out of Rema1000 or Kiwi to do the "skål" I would end up dancing & singing this around town, the Norwegians would look at me like I was mad, I would just shout "Jeg elsker deg fox" & laugh.

Bros before hoes attitude will not only guarantee your own demise but it will keep you single and watching from the sidelines.

I'm on vacation at my mom's house now, my guitar is back in my flat, and i hope sure as hell the goddamn junkie neighbors haven't broken in and stolen it :eek:

^^ i hate the Ylvis Brothers XD.. but, skål, kamerat! :)

"Faen i helvete" means "satan in hell" and is a popular curseword here in norway.

Did you know, that north norway is particulary famous for its swearing? Or "bainnskap" as we say. ;)

My ex told me "faen" meant fuck, no wonder the Norwegians looked at me weird when I was saying what I felt was "fucking hell" now.
Her Bokmal is as bad as my Chinese it seems.

What part are you from up north?
I lived for just under a year right by Bergen incase you are thinking "What the hell is this English guy doing in Norway?"
The woman I was with & truly loved lives right by Bergen so I spent nearly a year out there.

Your May 17th day is something else, you think the women look sexy in their Bunad?
That Kransekake is something else, I have NEVER got over how tasty that stuff is I swear to God

You ever been to the UK?

^^ it means "devil" but can also be said like "fuck". So your ex was correct also.

I'm from Mestervik, about 75 kilometres south of Tromsø.

Never been to the UK. I have a friend who moved to Nottingham, he says it's cool. But then again he's staying with his friends;
I'm gonna be moving somewhere this year, but I'm also tired of living alone. I wish I had some flatmates or something to hang out with.