• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos When it's safe to get drunk after 12 mgs of clonazepam?

talkin2myself

Bluelighter
I just popped 6 of 2 mg Rivotril pills (clonazepam) two hours ago. I'm chilled the fuck out. %)

I take it occasionally, and always that dose (12 mgs). I had a disaster last month, I started to dring heavily 24 hours after I popped the pills, I felt like my head's gonna explode, my heart was racing, no fun at all. (I'm a Xanax guy, and if I skipped 24 hours after my last dosage of alprazolam, it never gave me any problems when I got wasted)

Today, couple of minutes after I popped the pills, one of my friends came over. He brought me a bottle of real strong, and high quality liquor as a gift, (it's called "palinka", I don't think it's known in any other country) and I felt so sorry for taking the pills since we couldn't even taste the booze. Anyway, I can't take it back, the clonazepam is in my system.

So what's the earliest date when I can get drunk, safely? How long does it takes to my system, to flush 12 mgs of clonazepam out of my body?

The elimination half life of clonazepam is 30-40 hours. If you do a google search for clonazepam half life you'll get a bunch of stuff that might be helpful. Hope this helps!