When is the best time to drink your piss after vyvanse to guarantee you get some more

xbandit07x

Bluelighter
I need to know this, dont tell me about the harms of drinking urine etc.

If im taking 90-100 mg of vyvanse per day, in the morning at 7 AM, what time do I drink it or (times) if im looking to get back 10 IR worth of dextroamphetamine for example.

I need to know this, dont tell me about the harms of drinking urine etc.

If im taking 90-100 mg of vyvanse per day, in the morning at 7 AM, what time do I drink it or (times) if im looking to get back 10 IR worth of dextroamphetamine for example.

If you could explain why this is necessary, there may be some better alternatives, but I would need to know specifically what you're trying to accomplish and why?

At a guess, I would think you don't expel it all in a single piss, it might be over the course of a day. It is a significant amount that just goes untouched right through you. I pulled this out of a text book on ScienceDirect:

Dextroamphetamine has a time to peak concentration of 60 to 160 minutes and
is metabolized in the liver. The average half-life of dextroamphetamine is 10 to 12
hours, but this varies considerably with urinary pH; at a urine pH less than 6.6, more
than two-thirds of unmetabolized drug is excreted in the urine, whereas at a urine
pH greater than 6.7, it is less than one-half. (boldface is my doing)

I was surprised at the total amount, and by the range of variance dependent on your pH

Years ago, had a plug that was an excellent cook. Old school p2p dope. He and his girl had a volatile relationship to put it mildly. They'd argue, then he'd retreat to the camper in the back yard, leaving her the run of the house. He had electricity, but no water or sewer hookup. When it rained, he' piss in a glass gallon jug. I went on sabbatical for a month, one day he called said he'd left the " crazy bitch", moved back west, sould I go check on her. Said he'd left her a couple oz., so I agreed.
Well, she had run out two weeks prior, but had found 6 jugs of the golden nectar in the camper.When I walked in, the ammonia smell burnt my eyes. She had one jug on the stove in double boiler, reducing. Two broken jugs on table, razor blades and orange brown powder on a plate. She was adding on, straining thru coffee filter ( to get the glass out) and drinking.
I left, called him, and he sent for her soon after.
Geez!

Years ago, had a plug that was an excellent cook. Old school p2p dope. He and his girl had a volatile relationship to put it mildly. They'd argue, then he'd retreat to the camper in the back yard, leaving her the run of the house. He had electricity, but no water or sewer hookup. When it rained, he' piss in a glass gallon jug. I went on sabbatical for a month, one day he called said he'd left the " crazy bitch", moved back west, sould I go check on her. Said he'd left her a couple oz., so I agreed.
Well, she had run out two weeks prior, but had found 6 jugs of the golden nectar in the camper.When I walked in, the ammonia smell burnt my eyes. She had one jug on the stove in double boiler, reducing. Two broken jugs on table, razor blades and orange brown powder on a plate. She was adding on, straining thru coffee filter ( to get the glass out) and drinking.
I left, called him, and he sent for her soon after.
Geez!
This is all kinds of fukd up.so is the first post.

What happens in a persons life where they start to think drinking their own piss is a way to get more drugs into their body? Thats a real question. Its not even the fact that.you thought about, but also posted a thread about it, time to sit down and sort your life out...

Maybe not drinking your own pee would be the best route. I know you probably don't want to hear it but, man you gotta check out wtf is going on with your life and priorities when you resort to drinking pee.

No judgement here btw, everyone has their moments. Ive had plenty.

But this is one of those times you just gotta slow down and think about what youre doing. Keep your head up itll get better.

I think you should just base this upon what we know about how Lisdexamphetamine (Vyvanse) works. It has a half-life and metabolic interactions that are probably going to make drinking your urine unfruitful.

I'm not really an Amphetamine guy, but wouldn't the better strategy be to make your urine more alkaline in the first place? It is my understanding and experience that taking some antacids is a good way of causing more Amphetamine to be absorbed and requiring you to drink less urine in the process ;)