• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

When is it time to take wholes instead of halfs

When is it time? It took me about 2-3 months (1 month of every weekend taking) to drop my whole one. I regret it took that long. I havenever eaten half a pill again. If i was asked by one of my mates this question. I would sayu do half the first time to make sure u don't have a bad reaction to mdma, and then whole ones from then on.

I would disagree with Fry-d there. Taking full pills...e.g. if they're the same as the good red mitsu's 110mg then thats a pretty good dosage to enjoy the full effects of MDMA.

IMO halves is just a waste and leaves you wanting alot more than you would having a full one!! You just don't feel like you're satisfied.

My first pills were the Green Smileys, Blue Dolphins, Yellow Pandas...etc all pretty decent bicks and started halves then after a few times went full ones, and boy was it totally different. First time on the Dolphins felt like I was floating on clouds hey so light and felt fucking insane.

^Im with Koston too. Its proven that the effects of mdma are not linear and that by doubling the dose you more than doubles the effects. This is why i believe its always good to have the full thing and get more for your money i spose. I like koston however feel that half is very unsatisfying and just not enough however if you find half to be extremely overpowering like some of my friends than stick with it.

Like i said earlier , you will know when your ready to take fulls, no one else.

IMO halves is just a waste and leaves you wanting alot more than you would having a full one!! You just don't feel like you're satisfied.

^^ i agree, but only once you've had a night taking wholes. I was very satisfied with my halves until i started on wholes.

stick to halves u dont need whole pills after having only 3! ive been having pills for over 2 years (at least 150) n i still peak hard off halves (if its a decent pill). i know ppl who started when i did that now triple drop and have ridiculous amounts of pills in a night. while i usually start off with only a half (unless theyre crap pills) and have about 2 pills on average in a night, and have a much better roll than they do.