Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

When good meth goes bad

championsmoka

Bluelighter
When you get to the powder at the bottom of an otherwise stellar baggie of crystal and it turns out to be ISO :(

Just wash it out and don't smoke it.

Last edited:
Lots of that gunk going around. I don’t smoke but I’ve seen a few different people recently get mighty riled up when that brown shit fills their pipe. Also a very good sign that said shit should not be shot up until properly washed - but who’s got time for washing and drying meth!? A guy I used to source from bought an ounce intending to onsell and his taster went brown exactly like that. On a hunch I tried to dissolve 2 points worth inc water and it was at least 50 % undissolved cut. I expect MSM rather than ISO because it was not really psychoactive for the smokers. Needless to say, my money stayed in my wallet and my faith in my guy plummeted.

Lots of that gunk going around. I don’t smoke but I’ve seen a few different people recently get mighty riled up when that brown shit fills their pipe. Also a very good sign that said shit should not be shot up until properly washed - but who’s got time for washing and drying meth!? A guy I used to source from bought an ounce intending to onsell and his taster went brown exactly like that. On a hunch I tried to dissolve 2 points worth inc water and it was at least 50 % undissolved cut. I expect MSM rather than ISO because it was not really psychoactive for the smokers. Needless to say, my money stayed in my wallet and my faith in my guy plummeted.

As soon as we can get freight from the States again a Bunk Police Methamphetamine test kit kit is essential for all serious dealers and users. A drop of marquis reagent then simons reagent can be used to identify real meth!

As soon as we can get freight from the States again a Bunk Police Methamphetamine test kit kit is essential for all serious dealers and users. A drop of marquis reagent then simons reagent can be used to identify real meth!

Yea but unfortunately a lot of it is real but highly cut product. It will test legit but still won’t get you high for shit :(

-GC

Yea but unfortunately a lot of it is real but highly cut product. It will test legit but still won’t get you high for shit :(

-GC

This is true for the basic testing kit which will only test for the presence of not quantity of meth. I think though if you were to separate individual shards and brush off any residue then test a very thin scraping it might work to identify imposters? Certainly powder will almost always test positive as it only needs a granule of meth to react.

At the very least the kit would save you from a bag of 100% ISO :|

Or one could just go the whole hog and also get one of their separation kits lol
(e.g. https://bunkpolice.com/product/juno-separation-package/)

what's ISO ?

largely a myth found only on the internet

(also a chemical hypothetically used to cut meth which makes you stimulated for about 4 hours, them sketches you out and makes you sleepy -never lab proven to exist in meth as far as I know)

Definately not a myth on the internet. Isopropylbenzylamine. You'll be angry when you buy a bag of that shit. Extremely close melting point to meth and same molar mass and chemical formula. But no high. But guaranteed head ache and feeling shit house. Filth.

When you get to the powder at the bottom of an otherwise stellar baggie of crystal and it turns out to be ISO :(

Just wash it out and don't smoke it.

In all fairness that amber crackback doesn't look too abnormal and the patterns look good.
Now did it turn that color immediately or after a few hits?
The only thing that does NOT look normal are those brown specks in the puddle. Is that what you were talking about? You mentioned the "powdery stuff at the bottom of the bag". Are you positive it isn't some bits of tobacco or god knows what else that made it into your bag and into the pipe? Because tobacco absolutely will do that to a bowl.