• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

When do you change your bong water whether?

opioidsoveragain

Bluelighter
whether its a home made or some pro shop thing
When do you decide to clean yours.

Here a pic if mine but do take in account my water that i wasn't clean is was oros cold-drink mix for extra flavor.

any, should i change?

292vi0x.jpg
[/IMG]

Best practice? Change the water with every use.

In reality, I toss it out when it starts to get yellow.... about every other day, but usually not more often than that. Bongwater as dirty as the stuff in your picture can lead to respiratory infections, and bronchitis isn't much fun.

Yup, clean water every time. Don't even think of drinking it cos it ain't big and it ain't clever...

Salutations OpioidsOverAgain,

Question: When do you change your bong water whether?

Egzo replying: NEVER

Hint:

H2_O_dans_l_tuyau_2017-_Mar-4_640x480.png

[ http:// oi65.tinypic.com/2r5yps2.jpg ]​

Not to mention i wouldn't pretend filtering toxic waste out of a cannabic path right while generating it...

Because, m'well... Lets just say i'm a priviledged man i guess!

Egzoset_s_Cust._VG_Pipe_-_Cotton_reclaim_in_Mating_Junction_201.png

[ http:// oi64.tinypic.com/2rml3xe.jpg ]​

Good day, have fun!!
biggrin.gif

Last edited:
On the contrary, far from "almost a personal preference" when the only possible alternative is total/definitive abstainance.

Lol o will swap daily then but just so we all on the same mark my water isnt so yellow from smoking but the orange juice flavour water that I put in this morning. =D

A) never - vaporize instead, Egzoset got it right.
B) never - give someone free tokes and make them clean it.
C) never - just buy another bong

In reality, I clean bongs maybe once a month - but I do switch from bong to bong, so having multiples helps.

Tom

A) never - vaporize instead, Egzoset got it right.
B) never - give someone free tokes and make them clean it.
C) never - just buy another bong

In reality, I clean bongs maybe once a month - but I do switch from bong to bong, so having multiples helps.

Tom

Luckily for me its just a quick home made Bong. Guess I can just make another one again.

I don't think anyone's really trying to get on your case or anything. Smoke it how you like it, right?

I even caught on to the fact that you said you used some kind of drink mix for flavor. Despite that, though, that looks suspiciously like week-old bongwater... the only thing missing is a shitload of ash through it, which is why I think you really did add something to the water. But even with that in mind, it still looks nauseating to me-- especially the whole smoking a blunt-through-a-bong thing. :p

If u wanna see best home made bong, hmu. Ill show u proper pic, there is non on google.

Basically lucozade bottle, burn small hole in middle immediately put PROPER METAL pipe in so its completely air tight, boom. for a gause use a speaker gause, cut to size/shape Sick bong mate.

Your welcome.

Just for those interested the old bong water wasnt old but flavored, maybe a max in the bong.
Her is the new flavored water i used today.

ieh3dx.jpg
[/IMG]

n688xk.jpg
[/IMG]

As you can see today is a lemonade flavor and last time was an orange flavor mix. So I'm just not keep my bong water in for weeks. Its barely for a few days.
i just like the slight taste difference especially if the water is ice cold

Last edited:
After every use when I smoked.
I only bong vapor now so maybe once a week...that said even when I do change it it's clear enough to drink (not that I do).

I used to change it every night and I used to use cold water and crushed up ice. it produced a nice cool bong hit I would crave as night approached.