Info When do I stop being a greenlighter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarman

Bluelighter
I apologize... this is probably answered somewhere. I spent a good 20 minutes trying to figure out why I couldn't like people's posts. Turns out... it's because I'm a greenlighter. I'm ready to spread the love and let people know their posts mean something to me (no bullshit). At what point do I become a bluelighter and get to click like?

My feelings won't be hurt if you just link me a thread and lock this. Again I'm sorry... I just... really want to hit that like button!

May I suggest that, despite the fact that I only have 25 posts, I have been registered for a year, so I humbly throw in my 2 cents that time count for something. I swear I'm not gearing up for some massive troll campaign. ; )

Hi Tarman, Bluelighter status is achieved once you reach 50 posts.
Good to know

I apologize... this is probably answered somewhere. I spent a good 20 minutes trying to figure out why I couldn't like people's posts. Turns out... it's because I'm a greenlighter. I'm ready to spread the love and let people know their posts mean something to me (no bullshit). At what point do I become a bluelighter and get to click like?

My feelings won't be hurt if you just link me a thread and lock this. Again I'm sorry... I just... really want to hit that like button!
That's great question

Thank you thank you. You can delete this if ya want.
Lol if they delete this you lose 4 or 5 posts. My suggestion is to go into the lounge and post a bunch of nonsense everywhere and anywhere. If you have tits you will endear yourself to the locals by posting those in the nudie thread

Status
Not open for further replies.