• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs When could I *safely* try MPA (Methiopropramine), after 2-FMA and Prolintane usage?

Stimlover22

Bluelighter
I tried out some 2-FMA (that I am now pondering on flushing down the toilet) that I bought and turned out that I am not a big fan of it after experimenting with the stuff for 2 days. I received it yesterday and dabbled with it both yesterday and today just kinda trying to find a sweet spot, but nonetheless reached no euphoria with it. My amphetamine tolerance is through the roof and that may be the cause of why I never got euphoric from the 2-FMA.

I received some MPA (Methiopropramine) today in the mail, and have been dying to try it out. However, i've done probably about 125-150mgs of 2-FMA today, with the last dose of that being about 12 hours ago, along with that I have been doing small bumps of Prolintane consistently all day today and night. My question.. how much longer should I wait before I dose 50mg of the MPA I received today?

Adding prolintane to the mix with the 2-FMA I did today as well, probably wasn't the smartest choice (regarding HR), but I do have plenty of benzos on hand (as I am benzo dependent) that I would certainly take any time I felt like my heart rate was getting dangerously high but I don't want to rely on them as a silver bullet or as a "shield" in case of an "UH-OH" situation.

To reiterate: Everything I have ingested today: 2-FMA ( 12 hours ago) Prolintane ( 70mgs in key bumps for the past 9 hours), Clonazolam 1.25 about 6 hours ago and 1mg of etizolam about 8 hours ago.

For those that are unaware, Prolintane is a mild CNS and a NDRI, and 2-FMA is the 2 fluorinated analog of methamphetamine, also an NDRI. This MPA that I have sitting in front of me is a structural analog of methamphetamine and like the two others, also is an NDRI.

Given my amphetamine tolerance, can I go ahead and dose one of these MPA pellets or should I just resist the urge and wait several more hours?