🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Nutty When are you going to sleep?

Zonxx

Bluelighter
Oh probably not when i ask someone if it's really sunday because i thought the computer was lying, DEFINITELY not when someone pm's me to ask if i even sleep, silly questions my fellow BLers come up with...no idon't.

madness00

Moderator: NMI, MH, CD
Staff member
I didn't sleep last night either, not drug induced. And I woke up to a PM saying she hadn't been sleeping good too.

I know, cool story. There must be something going around.

PS - Where the fuck did andyturbo go?

Zonxx

Bluelighter
PS - Where the fuck did andyturbo go?
did anyone buy him some meth for christmas? he might be hiding under the porch, let's all go look for him, first one to find him finds 1 paranoid andy and a big bag of meth

Zonxx

Bluelighter

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter
Palm trees & sea, just walkin along the beach.
its something when u realise what ur sayin but u keep sayin anyway

da lulz waw

fuckin retards acting bad ass, when ur actually forced af. Ur behavior it's forced, your vocabulary it's forced. Gtfo, and do gtfo

fresh air cleans the brain.

all this lounge little world u fuckers created here, those hahas and hihis.. beyond insanity. lol

PtahTek

Bluelighter
word to da bruv
💩

Xorkoth

Administrator: PD, TR, TDS, P&S
Staff member

da lulz waw

fuckin retards acting bad ass, when ur actually forced af. Ur behavior it's forced, your vocabulary it's forced. Gtfo, and do gtfo

all this lounge little world u fuckers created here, those hahas and hihis.. beyond insanity. lol
Someone missed their nappy time

Zonxx

Bluelighter
Someone missed their nappy time
THERE IS NO NAP TIME HERE, shady took a wrong turn when on the way to the dumpster, can't blame them.

Zonxx

Bluelighter

da lulz waw

Must be something when you wake up, because you sleep (clearly) to come to the same realization every single day that No one's entertained by your poorly chosen lyrics you seem to enjoy posting, but ya know, whatever floats your boat i don't hate, but i really wish your boat would sink.

SS373dOH

Bluelight Crew

da lulz waw

I agree.

Can we see your gf's boobs now ?

PtahTek

Bluelighter
Oh... TSOT:
I get good sleep these days.
What with gabapentin (300-1200mg daily) and 5mg diazepam every coupla days. Throw in the daily regimen of weed, kratom, cigs, coffee, naproxen (220-440mg) and multivitamin (which may or may not do shit) it's a wonder I'm not a criminal (oh, wait, I am).