• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social What's your weird fetish?

My fetish? I absolutely love wearing beautiful lingerie and feeling 100% confident that he hasn’t seen any that’s prettier. I won’t put it on until I’ve taken a bath with a few drops of Vitamin E oil + my perfume.

I have wondered how important this is to men. Are men satisfied to go from a sweet smelling, shaved/well trimmed girl dressed in beautiful things, to a girl who took a shower 8 hours earlier, isn’t into shaving or soaking in a moisturizing fragrant bath, and who wears boring old granny panties?

I like it when women dress up for me. Prior to dressing down for me :)

Then again I'd ultimately be fine with a woman who dressed like a shabby bum too, lol, assuming that I was attracted to her...it's just a turn-on that they've thoughtfully changed their appearance simply for my pleasure/enjoyment

IDK if its a fetish but I like trannies but I consider myself straight and don't see them as males but as women with a cock. It's weird ya know. It's like what makes me straight is not being repulsed by cock but by the person that looks male. Interesting, I've always wondered what that was e about.

Im the same way im straight but do find some trans woman hot as fuck. There was one on BL years ago that i was friends with that was hot as fuck that i sadly lost track of over the years.

Spanking is the other fetish i have

I

I personally wouldn't consider BDSM to be a 'fetish' for me.
You can couple it with sex or you can just do it on its own as an additive and that's how I see it. The arousal is different than being aroused for sex but it's fun getting your endorphins rushing for sex with BDSM.

some of you are confused about the definition of a fetish:
1. An object that is believed to have magical or spiritual powers, especially such an object associated with animistic or shamanistic religious practices.
2. An object of unreasonably excessive attention or reverence: made a fetish of punctuality.
3. Something, such as a material object or a nonsexual part of the body, that arouses sexual desire and may become necessary for sexual gratification.
4. An abnormally obsessive preoccupation or attachment; a fixation.
I personally wouldn't consider BDSM to be a 'fetish' for me.

>well said PriestTheyCH :>

What is your weird fetish?

Okay.I'll admit it right here. I have a raging foot fetish.Girls feet only.and they have to be well groomed and taken care of to really turn me on.But never the less,if i see or meet an attractive girl,if she has open toe shoes or sandles on,I always check out her feet.If I open a magazineand there's a chick in there and you can see her feet,I get aroused. My girlfirend now has really hot feet and I make her get pedicures regularly.I give her foot massages everynight and it gives me an unbelievable hard-on.

I feel a little weird about it.Where did it come from? How common is it? :\

Adornments -jewellery, or flowers or ripped clothes etc or pretty things on the sub or tha dom. Worshipping or being worshipped is mostly my favorite gateway drug to getting tapped out like a floozy

Gobbling the fat (bingo wings) under a fat woman's arm and squeezing her big sloppy tits until she cums.

Gobbling and slurping the underarms of a naked fat women in heels, mid fifties and beating off, then she fucks my ass with a big dildo while calling me a dirty little fucked up cunt....mmmm time for a rub!

What is your weird fetish?

Okay.I'll admit it right here. I have a raging foot fetish.Girls feet only.and they have to be well groomed and taken care of to really turn me on.But never the less,if i see or meet an attractive girl,if she has open toe shoes or sandles on,I always check out her feet.If I open a magazineand there's a chick in there and you can see her feet,I get aroused. My girlfirend now has really hot feet and I make her get pedicures regularly.I give her foot massages everynight and it gives me an unbelievable hard-on.

I feel a little weird about it.Where did it come from? How common is it? :\

Sometimes I think about a man and his wife having sex in the missionary position with the intention of procreating :eek:

NGL I'm extremely ashamed because it makes me tingle in my bad place and I know that makes the Baby Jesus cry :(

Last edited:
I guess it was a fetish, but for about 5 years after I got divorced (which is about when social media really got going) I put a lot of effort into looking up ex girlfriends I’d had from Y11 in high school to the last year of University. So about a 6 year span 20 years ago. If it was a gf I’d slept with all I wanted was to convince her to go for one more lap around the park and see what might have learned in a couple of decades. If it was a gf I hadn’t ever slept with then I just wanted to close the circle on that unfinished business.

I think for that 5 years I didn’t even date anyone outside this group. Turned out the best sex I had at University won the championship again 20 years later which encouraged me to try and turn it into a relationship that lasted about 5 minutes. And I fell in love with my ex next door-neighbour after riding my motorbike 2,000 km to see her again as part of this project. She was actually the first person I ever slept with. A few months later she came to see me (after months of my first experience with video sexting). By day 2 I was thinking about running away from (my own) home in the dead of night to get away from her as she was, without any drugs at all, the hottest but absolutely batshit craziest woman I have ever known.

After 5 years I meet a very nice new woman who lived near me in the city and we had a long relationship. I had to shut down the project but there were still a couple of women on my list I would have crossed hell or high water to have another crack at. By the time I was single again though I felt myself too decrepit and too obviously crazy to have a real shot though.

Interesting thing I learned in all this was that the older I was when I dated someone the more likely it was that they still held a grudge, hated my guts, and refused any communication. The growth in the unattractiveness of my personality is a sharp upward curve from around age 19. Possibility coincidental with the time I developed a strong interest in shooting up amphetamines.

I don't know why I feel like confessing. I'm not ashamed of any of my fetishes but I do rely on them way too much to the point where it's completely online immersion and nothing IRL. It's just where I'm at during this strange moment in life.
1. Foot fetish with emphasis on awesomely pristine pedicures of the slightly longer toenail variety.
2. What it may be a function of is also an overall long nail fetish as I love to see women with long acrylic nails. (Of course immaculate, clean, non-raggedy ass, kept up nails...particular favorite is a nice traditional glossy French mani/pedi)
3. Glam, ultra-feminine women with said nails, makeup, busty perhaps thru augmentation.
4. Fantasies that revolve around Christian submissive wives who dress like the above because their sex obsessed husbands require it of them and they dutifully do this and whatever else to please their husbands. This could also be classified under Stepford Wife fetish, Trophy Wife, SAHM perfect Mormon wife, etc.

That pretty much covers the main areas of interest. I just want to caveat this with the disclaimer that it's all fantasy for me and I would never require my girlfriend/wife/SO to dress a certain way or look a certain way just for my fetishistic desires ( within reason of course 😉). I suppose my list of fetishes is probably rather tame and innocuous compared to what they could be but still it's always very hard for me to confess these things to somebody I like much less an entire forum community so maybe I have temporarily lost my mind lol...thnx for reading.