L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social What's your weird fetish?

mko4dpq7wilc1.png

Gay Whale Sex

Anyone here have fetish to girls wearing sweatpants?

Also anyone here into biker girls and girls in black leather pants?

I love the combination of bare feet and long legs, like my gawd.
Also think i said bitten down fingernails with chipped nail varnish. Cant explain that one...

my ex girlfriend was a little bit bigger than me. i used to like to lay on top of her or roll around on top of her. lol. i think this would turn her on sometimes.

also i like in missionary position when the girl kind of hooks her legs around the males legs.

also eating a girl out and humping her leg.

Dude has fully contemplated and embraced the physics of his fetish, much respect. 😀🙏

Thanks for your appreciation. I used to post about my fetishes for women’s bare feet and spit on YouTube comments. however, the way I wanted them to be fulfilled always seems to shock people.

I remember when I was at college, a girl I was really good friends with randomly asked me if I would rather someone spat in my face with pure saliva, or with a drink in their mouth. actually, it wasn’t entirely random because she accidentally coughed and spat out her drink very close to me. nevertheless, it was a very odd question though, she was very spontaneous and just said whatever came to her head.
I reacted as if I was shocked and confused when in reality, I knew the answer to the question, I’d rather it was her pure saliva.
What I found slightly eerie about that event was that the night before I kept imagining and fantasising about her spitting in my face and I had a dream about it that night.
Sometimes I wish I had just asked her to spit in my face right then, but then again that might have just creeped her out, and I would’ve lost my only real best friend at college.

Because of their personalities, their style, or both?

I know your question might not be directed at me, but I’ve also noticed I often find tomboys attractive. I would say some mixture of their outgoing personality and high confidence are the main reasons. looks don’t really matter to me because I’m blind, but to be honest, I really don’t like overly shy girls because I feel they make things unnecessarily, very awkward and being around them is like treading on eggshells.

scrubs.....like the medical uniforms. when my wife is going off to work , it drives me crazy everytime.... that an big front teeth from some reason.

sadistic shit tbh, facefucking, spitting in her face and mouth, anything degrading, making her vomit, having the vomit running down my legs, pissing in her mouth, choking till she blacks out, just extreme sadistic shit basically anything thatll have that effect but i love how many girls are lowkey masochistic i loveeee it

just noticed many of my recent posts on this thread have vanished as have some from other people. it’s not really a problem for me now because all the questions I had have been answered. I just want to know if the post were removed by moderators/been reported by other users, or someone has hacked my account.

Mine are gone too. Definitely looks like this thread has been heavily pruned by a mod.

Being dominated. I like to be ordered around and controlled sexually. My b/f is awesome at it, but when I fantasize, I always think about being dominated by a female. I consider it an actual fetish, because I was so preoccupied with it that I went to a dominatrix at one point, and paid to be profesionally dominated.

I like being tied the fuck up, dominated, etc etc...
also, I really like it when said partner embarasses me... asks me questions I'm shy about, you know.

i like being dominated. my boyfriend ties me up, spanks me, whips me, teases me and all that. but it only lasts while we are having sex.

i want to take it to the next level, to be a slave. along with the pain and the sex, i want to be ordered around and 'forced' to do things i find embarrassing. and to be punished when i don't listen, or maybe punished just because. i want to be prohibited from cumming, but to be teased relentlessly. :)

I like that kinda stuff too. Power exchange fantasies and roleplay, love it 😍😈 only in bed, though…otherwise I prefer an equal partnership ❤️

I’d love to be dominated by women, but does anyone agree with me that a professional dominatrix tend to have deep voices and give off masculine vibes, something I find an extreme turn off. I could be wrong as I’ve never been to one, but this is what I found when listening to videos of them. furthermore, I can’t imagine there are many dominatrix who would have the personality of the girls I like.
Finally, in relation to my own desires, I believe that most dominatrix, generally use shoes and socks/all the footwear and never their bare feet. likewise, I’ve never heard of one spitting in the faces of her clients.