• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What's your Munchie when you Dry? *High Dose* quick story*

TheOriginalChair

Bluelighter
Hey, i really want to hear about your munchies when you are in HIGH Doses of THC,
today i ate 300mg thc and took 100mg Delta 8 a few blunts... a a xan, the xan always makes me a extra when it does synergy with the thc lol, but im asking on THC,

lets keep it green :) ?

Quick story- one i ate like 900mg of thc cause of a breakup i had, i recorded myself and sent her a video *real butthurt 18 yeard old* saying "SEE THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MY GIRLDFRIEND DITCHES ME ON FORRTIEEEE I GOT NRE FRI" proceeded to send a video of eating my whole stash, her fav edible i had and the last batch everto come cause it was from the states im in PR so.. but yeah, after that i went TO EVERYSINGLE FAST FOOD,Mcondalds orderd Mozzarellas with a mcflurry, 20mins joint on my way to BK, i dunno even why i had this strong urge to eat these exact things lol, bacond double cheeseburgers instead of fries onion rings, hershey pie, took after eating went to wendys for the final BOSS, the FROSTY with fries to dip em lol...
so thats it and that was on my way to a close friend party but i bailed and went to sleep, but before going to sleep i got home and started hallucinating really cool colors, really beautiful colors on my ceiling.. that mixed with music..pertect

But when im home, take 3 tbls spoons of cream cheese and mix big 4 diff cheeses cut insto big slides chunks and mix in in........NACHOOOES BABYYYY, lol 45 seconds in microwaved and im in nachoes paradise