What's your guilty pleasure song? Vs. You should be embarrassed

Bad Guy by Billie Eilish.

And every one of her other songs.

I love me some Billie Eilish.
My favourite from her is this track. The lyrics were penned by her brother which is....a little weird given the sexual overtones. Oh well, still a bop:

5.png

I got a bunch of radio hits that are out of the realm of music that would be normal for me to be into... Hannah Montana "party in the USA" comes to mind after seeing some other posters mention her songs... I really enjoyed the Celine Dion song from Titanic a few weeks ago hearing it on the radio... This might be an ultimate guilty pleasure of mine:

That song sounds pretty dark to me, probably was actually the intention of the artist while making it, but i always wondered if people recognized how it could be dark or depressing (In a good way).... the first time i heard "party in the USA" by hanah montana i thought it was some kind of joke about the country going to shit or just being a violent terrible cop enforced shit hole, like the song was making light of it or something... i think i might misinterpret some stuff. i dunno.

^ loved that song - was great when pop-songs/dance, reflected normal, human feelings/states... conversely, it could make normal, feelings/states, sound sinister/dissociated from the former- maybe, the latter, was relevant, of the time...however, it's Def a lesson in, nuance & sense of determination; how you perceive it & how much you, actually can perceive🤔...

Anyhoo,