• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's YOUR Favorite Drug Combination?

My favorite is: acid, ketamine, and mdma
And heroin mixed with benzos felt amazing (however dont do this it's totally dangerous... and not hr. I dont do this anymore. Slow and shallow breathing is not ok... or slitting your finger on a mug you dropped and broke but still picked up :\)
No to any opiate n diazapin combos this may lead to respiratory failure it makes u quit or forget to breath n the drugs

Now I'm NEP + yohimbe bark + kratom + haritaki

WOW, guys, this is very very good, like, too good basically.

It's like I did some kind of alchemical thought, subconsciously, and hell if it's working... I'm afraid of the comedown to be honest.
lately my NEP binges and unrelentless redosing has brought some shit in my life

so that's why I chosed yohimbe bark and haritaki, the first because it's a very good vasodilator, and you know that NEP is a horrible vasoconstrictor in high doses, or redosing, so then you try to get into fappathons and it doesn't really help... well, sometimes using ridiculous amounts of agmatine or l-citrulline. The haritaki cause it oxigenates cells, like, very very much, 3x times as normal, and sometimes I got very concerned about the feelings of plain/void/ no-mind during NEP comedowns... so I think this is working, I feel very very energized, like, too much probably, but hell if it's working...!

The adrenaline/norepinephrine goes hand in hand, apparently, which is odd. but it is.
Needed to take a benzo, the stimulation was too crazy, but the orgasm enhance, was.... ohhhhhhhhhh so good
Edit: it seems that only a benzo +2 kratom + yohimbe (that's the odd stuff) has completely killed NEP effects, and also NEP comedown, instead I feel to be in a super high dosage of a super yohimbe. (like if yohimbe was stronger than the NEP...!)welll, it is, in terms of dosage, yohimbine is a super powerful compound.
Completely eliminated the bad feelings of NEP comedown, vasoconstriction for example, but induced a super strong butterfly feeling of adrenaline that doesn't go away.... I think I did bad, because I used the bark directly, toss n wash, (like the first time I did, on which I had both heartburn and headache on the "comedown")
Now I'm pretty sure you can dose better, more safely, doing a tea.

Last edited:
Oxycodone + Dexedrine + Weed
Valium + LSD
LSD + Fentanyl
Cocaine + Dexedrine + Klonopin
MDA + Klonopin + Weed
And lastly for when I just want a downer high: Valium and tons of weed with just a touch of hydrocodone (maybe 25-30mg)

And you have got to add cigarettes to all of those lol, lots of cigarettes.
I also really love ketamine, but I find it better to be taken on its own.

8 or 9 norcos with 2 or 3 xanax with 10 benadryl. after about 30 minutes i start chain smoking weed. thats what i call a good night, stress reliever, waste of money, all of that shit

Kinda depends, if it was 15 years ago I'd say alcohol and cocaine

A few years later it was xanx and hydrocodone

Now it's delta-8 ,9, cbd, cbg, cbn and lots of FOOD