• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What's your favourite alcoholic drink(s)?

The Ultimate Illusion

Made properly the alcohol can't be tasted.

Midori
Vodka
Bacardi
Gin
Cointreau
triple sec (optional, not my preference)
Freshly squeezed Lime and Lemon Juice (lots)
Ice

All in a blender to make the ultimate slurpy, often seen enjoyed [?] by those who previously didn't drink alcohol!!

But Bee Warned, wobbly legs are a common side effect 8(

[Edit: Added the Cointreau, thanks for the reminder SoN_of_SaMurAi; p_d]

Last edited:
For a very refreshing and very nice tasting treat, ask for a Vodka and Lemon Lime Bitters from your local barman or follow these steps to make your own.

1. 30-60mls of your favourite vodka over ice (Smirnoff or Krolewska if I can find it)
2. About 15mls of that lime cordial stuff that comes in a 1.25Lt glass bottle (I think it may be schewps(sp?) ) and is a fairly light green
3. Lemonade to fill
4. A few dashes of Agnostura Bitters on top (it's that little 300ml or so bottle which is mostly covered by a white paper sleeve with writing all over it. Find this in your bottleshop.)
5. Stir and enjoy.

I also love cointreau and lemonade. and fruit tingle.

one shot of baracdi rum,
one shot of absloute vodka,
one shot of Bombay Sapphire.
squeeze of half lemon,
Lime Soda water,
over rocks in tall glasses.

Pretty nice, gets me pretty fairly drunk easily. =D

Hey Eroks,
you asked about good light beers. I too recently got off my P's so have started drinking light beer. My advice steer clear of Light Ice and Tooheys Blue. Look for Cascade Premium Light, Sterling and Carlton Midstrenght.

My fave beers - Stella, Becks, Steinlager, Corona (with wedge lime), Heinekin, Boags Premium, Cascade Premium.

Dont really drink spirits but have a bit of a taste for Canadian Club and Dry and make a shitload of various cocktails and shots at work. Margaritas (sp.) go pretty well.

Beech out

Can't go past Jack Daniels and coke.
Becks is the grouse as far as beer is concerned for mine.
If you want to get wasted really fast.. vodka and fanta 1:4, they go down like soft drink..
Anyone familiar with cocksucking cowboys and quickfucks?.. we pour them up in middies (rather than in shots) and we quickly get fucked.
I hate alcohol..

Absolute vodka, tequia and red bull,
Frangelico and lemonade with a dash of fresh lime juice
becks, stella or james boags or heinkin
Electric lemonades or long island ice teas are great cocktails

The contriou and red bull sounds interesting

cocksucking cowboys are the shit!!! but dont drink he ones in the premade bottles... yuck yuck eww eww speww munt...

at risk of sounding like a true chick drink gal... the new "malibu chills" are tres yummy!!! go the citrus one!!!

Bacardi and orange juice or lemonade for me. Been ages since I have had it though!

Spirits: Southern & Coke, Southern & RedBull (acquired taste). Vodka with anything, black Russians.

Beer: Asahi, Corona with lemon, Crown Lager (best aussie beer)

bundy rum and vanilla coke - mmmm
jacks and coke - my blood!!
love love love creamy cocktails - B52's are my favourite :)

long island ice tea
tequila slammers
JD and coke :)

oo and a drink me and some drunk friends made (equal parts, vodka, rum, white rum, tequlia and fill with 7 fizzy drinks like those agrm and those other weird softdrinks)
it's one of the nicest drinks but hard to make, we called it "wheres my cup whore?" (yes, we were drunk when finding the name) 8)

All time fave: Frangellico on ice with a generous squeeze of lemon....mmmm soo very good :)

Winter: Russian Russians (or Black/ White Russian) - Shot of vodka, 1 1/2 shots of kuluha, shot of expresso, serve it warmed or on ice and top up with milk.

Summer drink - long island ice tea!

The [U]Perfect[/U] BM

Until I could literally no longer stomach them, a big favourite was the ol' Bloody Mary. But it had to be made just right, which meant the drink was about as hot as the average pepper farm 8o

Our trick was to party all night before arriving on the doorstep of the preferred restaurant on opening to order breakfast. In fact we never usually had to say much, "Biggest breakfast with the usual all round, is it sir...."

The Chili vodka is the key. Stolis only of course. A large 9+ chilli is kept in the vodka which is kept in the freezer. However, the order and way in which the ingredients are mixed also makes all the difference. Never shake, always stir and swirl.

Procedure

Ice in glass (roughly 250ml capacity). Add vodka 1-2 shots. If not ice cold then swirl before adding the tabasco sauce, 4-10 drops depending on how gone your taste buds are. Then add ~ 8-10 drops of Worcestershire sauce and mix well with a spaded end plastic stirrer (no metal). I found Holsbrooks was better by far than the originally used Lea and Perrins.

Then add the tomato juice while mixing/folding gently. Use low sugar, non-reconstituted juice if possible (or a mixture of reconstituted and real juice - Berry brand). After swirling some more, add fresh lemon juice and some black cracked pepper if desired.

Before consuming add a stick of celery (helps regulate the heat) and most important; that little umbrella thingy. Other, optional equipment includes; a banana lounge, 30's-40's style sunglasses and bathers, and a long cigarette holder.

Enjoy while you can, your days of spicy hot foods will soon be over 8(

Last edited:
yes... I can't go past a bloody mary either, I generally make mine in a shaker cos then its really icy.
nobody has really mentioned shots though....
one of my favorites is a squashed frog
midori 3/4
baileys floated on top
one drop of advocaat
onedrop of cherry advocaat
looks cool and is pretty tasty too

Mister_Duck said:

The contriou and red bull sounds interesting
Read about it in FHM about 3 years ago...bought a round for my mates the next night out to give it a go & we drank nothing else for about a year. Hits you hard on the wallett though...anywhere from $9-$14 per drink :p
I have now refined my tastes to G & T only (Bombay Sapphire gin of course).

i haveent seen absinth yet.. lol.. i havent drank it myself but i seen people buzzin out after drinking it.. looks like good time.. too bad its fuckin aus$70 sif u wouldnt have a drug u would raather trip out on.. ow well