• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's YOUR Favorite Drug Combination?

nznity 80 fucking percent must make your hair stand straight. If you ever come to England and try some of the pub grub that is sold here proberly won't do fuck all to you, my bro. The shit some people buy here cheap crappy coke i rather not do it. Even the stuff i buy wont be 80 i reckon its good by standards here but not your standard. Some peole think it not good cause it not dry and hard to rack up . But does the job 350 pounds for a eighth so nights out on it are expensive

I don't even know if I have a favorite combo, I tend to mix cannabis and kratom with everything but here are a few good ones:

Weed + Kratom
Alcohol + weed + tobacco (basically smoking a spliff while drunk)
Kratom + coffee
Meth + Kratom + Carisoprodol
Meth + Kratom + Morphine
Meth + oxycodone + benzos
Meth + Kratom + GHB
Any amphetamine + etizolam/alprazolam
GHB + Weed
LSD + weed (low dose though)
DMT + the joy of being alive

Pregabalin and Diazepam is quite nice. Not high doses but 600-900mg pregab and 20mg Diazepam.

Feeling good. Few vapes would go down a treat too.

Late to the party:

The hippie flip (MDMA plus shrooms) is the ultimate for me. You might think it’s a little shroomy experience, mixed with a little MDMA experience. I have found it to be an MDMA experience, only more intense, more powerful rush, longer lasting.

Mmm.

Cos

Late to the party:

The hippie flip (MDMA plus shrooms) is the ultimate for me. You might think it’s a little shroomy experience, mixed with a little MDMA experience. I have found it to be an MDMA experience, only more intense, more powerful rush, longer lasting.

Mmm.

Cos

what kinda doses were you taking? and what kinda time schedule?

I like that day 2 end-of-meth-binge combo of diazepam and seroquel while the residual meth tries to fight it out another night. Ends up being the best sleep ever.

700mg pregabalin + 3-MMC + 5mg 1:1 THC:CBD edible -- this was easily the most incredible euphoria I've ever experienced in 10 years of drug consumption
200mg pregabalin + 150ug LSD + weed
LSD + MDMA + weed
Phenibut + coffee

I take Quaaludes 10 to 15 times a day for my ‘back pain,’ Adderall to stay focused, Xanax to take the edge off, pot to mellow me out, cocaine to wake me back up again and morphine, well, because it's awesome. 😏😉

You get Quaaludes in the USA?! I have been looking for years in Chicago with no luck. Too scared to do an international dark web order.

I wish I was as cool as you. I want to try it once as it's on my drug to do list along with mescaline, Ayauasca, Barbs, PCP and Ibogine,. I was told Barbiturates are hella dangerous though. That's how Jimi Hendrix died. My friend refuses to get them for me.

As for a party scenario i love DB and Shrooms together. Most i took in a 36hrs span was roughly 3 DB's and 7 grams shrooms, needless to say i was tripping off my tits and a walking waterfall lol

For tripping: various psych PEA's + 4-ACO-dmt

for hedonism: undisputed champ would have to be coke and smack

You get Quaaludes in the USA?! I have been looking for years in Chicago with no luck. Too scared to do an international dark web order.

I wish I was as cool as you. I want to try it once as it's on my drug to do list along with mescaline, Ayauasca, Barbs, PCP and Ibogine,. I was told Barbiturates are hella dangerous though. That's how Jimi Hendrix died. My friend refuses to get them for me.
lmao nah my drug of choice is meth. ive never seen a Q in my life,.. that quote is from the movie the Wolf of Wall Street. Great film i recommend

Psychedelics:
Ketamine + Nitrous + Acid + 3MEOPCP
*did a hit of DMT once, fkn intense

Opiates
Hydrocodone + Somas + Gabapentin